Taking votes: Which Fiverr Gig Should I Purchase?

hotwebideas

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really like either. first one is better – really great texture border thing, font for “brainstorm” is really nice and works with the texture. however, the lightbulb is odd (though I like how it matches the overall color scheme), and the name should be all in one font, not two.

second one – overuse of photoshop effects, cheesy embellishments on either side of the name, and the font is not one you should use on an album cover.

Just imo.

The picture of the man is kind of blurry and nondescript. another reason why the first one looks weird is cuz the design around it is so sharp and clean. perhaps with a less blurry and higher contrast picture, the artist could better create a design for you.

I don’t really like either. first one is better – really great texture border thing, font for “brainstorm” is really nice and works with the texture. however, the lightbulb is odd (though I like how it matches the overall color scheme), and the name should be all in one font, not two.

second one – overuse of photoshop effects, cheesy embellishments on either side of the name, and the font is not one you should use on an album cover.

Just imo.

The picture of the man is kind of blurry and nondescript. another reason why the first one looks weird is cuz the design around it is so sharp and clean. perhaps with a less blurry and higher contrast picture, the artist could better create a design for you.

Just imo.

Just imo.

Just imo.

Archived