Who read the complete guidelines of fiverr?

Guest imranshaikh222

Guest imranshaikh222

Hi guyz,

Is anyone here who read all the privacy policy, terms of service, trust and safety, fiverr selling rules? not part of this but all of this sentence by sentence. 😉
😉 😉 :slight_smile:

Hi guyz,

Is anyone here who read all the privacy policy, terms of service, trust and safety, fiverr selling rules? not part of this but all of this sentence by sentence. 😉

😉 😉 :slight_smile:

Is anyone here who read all the privacy policy, terms of service, trust and safety, fiverr selling rules? not part of this but all of this sentence by sentence.

Everyone should read the Fiverr TOS before signing up for Fiverr. Why do you feel the need to ask this question here on the forums?

Guest imranshaikh222

Is anyone here who read all the privacy policy, terms of service, trust and safety, fiverr selling rules? not part of this but all of this sentence by sentence.

Everyone should read the Fiverr TOS before signing up for Fiverr. Why do you feel the need to ask this question here on the forums?

I am asking this because when I did open account I did not read all of this, But now I have read all of this. 🙂 @jonbaas

Guest imranshaikh222

Yes, why do you ask?

Yes, why do you ask?

I am asking I didn’t read when I opened account. For this reason I didn’t get any order yet. So I am asking. 😞

Guest imranshaikh222

if someone makes an offer are we not allowed to recieve other offers ??

Can you give some explain please? I didn’t understand what are you saying.

I am asking this because when I did open account I did not read all of this, But now I have read all of this. 🙂 @jonbaas

I am asking this because when I did open account I did not read all of this, But now I have read all of this.

Good for you. You’re finally taking responsibility for your own success. 😉

Can you give some explain please? I didn’t understand what are you saying.

as a consumer if someone send me an offer for a service, does it not all other service providers to make an offer as well, if another offer is still pending?

Guest imranshaikh222

as a consumer if someone send me an offer for a service, does it not all other service providers to make an offer as well, if another offer is still pending?

as a consumer if you post a request on seller community. You will get many offers from seller. After that if you choose someone to give your job that seller will get your order but the others will still pending until you delete your request.

And if another offer is still pending, all other service providers can make an offer as well.

Did you get your answer? 😕

as a consumer if you post a request on seller community. You will get many offers from seller. After that if you choose someone to give your job that seller will get your order but the others will still pending until you delete your request.

And if another offer is still pending, all other service providers can make an offer as well.

Did you get your answer? 😕

yes thank you for your reply

Guest imranshaikh222

Of course I’ve read the TOS. I’ve read them several times, sentence by sentence.

If someone can’t manage to do that at least they shouldn’t be selling on fiverr.

If someone can’t manage to do that at least they shouldn’t be selling on fiverr.

Yes right.

Can I ask a question? how did you know about fiverr? 🙂

Archived