How can I land that first sale? Please HELP

handyart5

Hello Everyone, My name is Anthony, I’m a fresh new seller on Fiverr.

I wanted to be proactive and seek help from the community on my Digital Illustration gig.

• I’m looking to improve and optimize my gig and profile so that I can attract buyers.

I’ve read articles and looked through forum posts on getting started and setting up.

They’ve been extremely helpful to me as a new user, I just wanted to take it a bit further and reach out to actual people who have more experience and would be willing to provide feedback.

Please take a look at my and Gig and profile, and let me know where I can improve. I understand everyone is busy, so I really appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

Thanks,
Anthony

Guest jovanibrown

The starting price for a Gig with no reviews shouldn’t be more than $5 – you haven’t established yourself to the point where you could justify it.

Your random capitalization of words is off - putting as well.

@handyart5 Go to selling>Buyer Requests and submit offer to the appropriate request with details about what you are going to serve. It will help to CASH on the first sale.

N.B.: As a new seller, you can apply to 10 Buyer Requests per day. Try to Utilize those

Happy Selling 🙂

Thank You! And Will Do. I will be viewing that page daily. I really appreciate you taking the time

The starting price for a Gig with no reviews shouldn’t be more than $5 – you haven’t established yourself to the point where you could justify it.

Your random capitalization of words is off - putting as well.

Thanks for the feedback! Went ahead an adjusted those errors. I’ve got to kick that bad habit. Thank you so much for taking the time to help

Archived