Why buyers always ask me the same question?!

Guest laasrinadia

Guest laasrinadia

Hello everyone,
im Nadia, new seller
Im confused cause buyers did ask me the same question before any order :Are you really a girl? even if i put my picture on my profile…

i think lot of sellers pretend being a girl before… cause they really dont trust me.
😏

Guest offlinehelpers

I was wondering why your gender would be important, and then I read the feedback on one of your gigs:
I loved talking to her. She will really be your girlfriend and answer anything you want.

While gender doesn’t usually matter, I can see why it would be in the case of your gig.

Be your girlfriend - really? I suppose your gender would matter to your potential buyers.

Hello everyone,

im Nadia, new seller

Im confused cause buyers did ask me the same question before any order :Are you really a girl? even if i put my picture on my profile…

i think lot of sellers pretend being a girl before… cause they really dont trust me.

😏

i think lot of sellers pretend being a girl before

Of course. It probably looks like easy money to them, to pretend to be someone’s girlfriend and tell them whatever (plus they get to have a private laugh at the expense of their customers).

Guest laasrinadia

I was wondering why your gender would be important, and then I read the feedback on one of your gigs:

I loved talking to her. She will really be your girlfriend and answer anything you want.

While gender doesn’t usually matter, I can see why it would be in the case of your gig.

Be your girlfriend - really? I suppose your gender would matter to your potential buyers.

Yes but that also means that there are lot of sellers who pretend being girl… thats why they loose trust on any girl who make gigs where the gender matter…

Yes but that also means that there are lot of sellers who pretend being girl… thats why they loose trust on any girl who make gigs where the gender matter…

But why some men pretend they are girls ? and how they discover that they are not at the end ? It’s a little strange !

Guest laasrinadia

But why some men pretend they are girls ? and how they discover that they are not at the end ? It’s a little strange !

Maybe they do that to get buyers for some gigs that only girl can do, and i really dont have any idea how they discover that…

Guest laasrinadia

I think the buyer has a right to ask like that question because your service () about making friend. So, you are a girl or boy that is 100% important for a buyer.

yes thats clear, but even if i send them pictures of me they still dont trust me, thats the problem.

Maybe they do that to get buyers for some gigs that only girl can do, and i really dont have any idea how they discover that…

Once I apply for a job asked for women to write some articles, I told them I’m a man and can do it, if you don’t mind about that you can test me, and I got it

It wasn’t here of course, that’s my first day and I’m still confused

But anyway honest is the right way

Guest offlinehelpers

Add a sentence in your gig description like this '5-10 Sec video calling before order’

that’s the perfect way to get order and buyer satisfaction 😋

Video calling is not allowed without the express permission of CS.

Guest logoeasy

I have heard this before, that there are sellers with “made up” profiles. For example in reality the seller is a male, but operates as a female. Perhaps with the wrong expectation that selling will be hence easier.
I am NOT sure if there are any “made up” profiles. But, I am sure that I have read before that there are some “made up” profiles.

You can share your social media profile links with them 🙂

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service (exchange of personal contact information isn’t allowed), and usually a pretty fast way to lose your Fiverr account.

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service (exchange of personal contact information isn’t allowed), and usually a pretty fast way to lose your Fiverr account.

Thanks! i also know that.

Hi.
None of my buyers asked me this question and it seems that until now I have had much more buyers on fiverr than you have had.
I think this question is due to your gig “your friend for 1 day”. I am sure 100% of people who ask this question are men.
Don’t be naive… you know why they want to talk to a woman ! It isn’t to talk about cooking and shopping !
Your gig is an offer usualy sold on adult plateforms…
Be careful ! A girl sent a message on the forum a few days ago about a buyer who was harrassing her.

Guest laasrinadia

Hi.

None of my buyers asked me this question and it seems that until now I have had much more buyers on fiverr than you have had.

I think this question is due to your gig “your friend for 1 day”. I am sure 100% of people who ask this question are men.

Don’t be naive… you know why they want to talk to a woman ! It isn’t to talk about cooking and shopping !

Your gig is an offer usualy sold on adult plateforms…

Be careful ! A girl sent a message on the forum a few days ago about a buyer who was harrassing her.

harrassing her

thank you for telling me that, you scared me because of that gig 😛

Guest laasrinadia

you scared me

Use the magnifying glass on the top right of the forum page to search for “foot fetish”. Now that’s going to scare you.

Could you please tell me more about that 😮

Archived