Finding remouving backrouds Clients

ippobono

I’m sorry but I didn’t understand !!

I’m sorry but I didn’t understand !!

I’m sorry what you typed here, I don’t understand.

Hey everybody.

There is someone to tell me who bye remouving backroud gigs from sellers here on fiverr?

I need some informations about my prospects.

Thank you.

I see you are a new seller here…

Information about potential buyers? Come back, and formulate a sensible sentence.

You want to know who buys background removals.

I wondered that too. I’ve never had any reason to have a background removed from a picture.

On my profile picture I had the designer put a new background on it, instead of just removing the old background.

I often need background removed when working on game graphics, stuff for my websites etc, though its pretty easy as i took the photos with a green or blue-screen background in the first place.

so the question …how to promote my gig of remouval backgroud…what kind of people need I cible ?? and what is the best platform for that ?

how to promote my gig of remouval backgroud

Just like you would promote any service - let people know how they can benefit from your services.

how to promote my gig of remouval backgroud

Just like you would promote any service - let people know how they can benefit from your services.

Yes I know, but who can benefit from the remouval baground services?

If I should go to facebook and search for groups, what I can write in search?!

and how mush groups should I post in?

Yes I know, but who can benefit from the remouval baground services?

If I should go to facebook and search for groups, what I can write in search?!

and how mush groups should I post in?

You need to work out who your target market is.

When you learned how to remove backgrounds from images, you must have had a target audience in mind for it, otherwise why would you put a gig up offering it as a service?

Bottom line - we can’t tell you - you need to work it out for yourself.

that what I’m trying to do .

Thank you so mush.

that what I’m trying to do .

Thank you so mush.

Unfortunately, that’s not really what you’re doing. You’re asking us to tell you exactly how to do things. We can’t do that for you. You’re going to have to figure out how to grow your business on your own. Surely you have business goals, right? You’ve already figured out what you want to achieve with your freelance career… right? You have a business plan in mind? You know what you want to sell, and to whom you want to sell it? You know how you want to work toward reaching your goals, right?

It doesn’t sound like you’ve been trying to do any of that. Maybe now is a good time to sit down, write out your goals, plan you business strategies, and figure out how your gigs can help you reach those goals and pursue those strategies.

Archived