🎃 :zombie: 👻 🕷️ LET’S HAVE A HALLOWEEN MS PAINT PARTY IN HONOR OF [CENSORED]! 🕷️ 👻 :zombie: 🎃

nikavoice

LET’S HAVE A HALLOWEEN MS PAINT PARTY IN HONOR OF [CENSORED]!

🕷️

hallowfiber.thumb.png.de451f58f5c12beaf76adafe97cbc392.png

Hello, Ghouls & Ghoulettes!

Ghosts 'n Goblins!

Halloween 2017 is coming, so it’s time to see just how terrifyingly bad some of you are at MS Paint. This is a safe space for people who have no artistic talent who just want to draw misshapen pumpkins and depict Fiverr horror stories through the medium of badly-drawn avatars. Take it away, plz.

FROM THE SPONSOR, GREEN PEPPER PRODUCTIONS: “Sorry, you’re on your own here. Godspeed, my little pumpkins.”

Check out the original MS paint thread to get your creative juices flowing.

competition.thumb.png.d226655d2deddcb5ff3910ca1a995f14.pngSellers! It’s time to impress buyers with your incredible art skills and win absolutely no prizes despite the clickbaity promise. Attract feet loving folk, dismay art snobs or show the pros how its done here. As I have already showcased my expert work elsewhere, I feel it is time for others to share their masterpieces, preferably with their age in years and fractions (e.g. by Tim, age 4 and ¾). Helicopter parents welcome. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW! P.S. Photosh…

Courtesy of @eoinfinnegan

For all you who are too fancy to have MS Paint, this is can be used online. http://sigilmaster.com

MESSAGE FROM THE SPONSOR:

It really doesn’t matter. Use GIMP, Photoshop, or any other decrepit paint program. But, just don’t make too much effort. This is a celebration of poorly drawn art and halloween, not vibrant artistic skill. People can make a separate show-off post for that kind of thing in My Fiverr Gigs.

Paint away! :paintbrush:

🕷️

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn’t have to be MS Paint (or does it, @nikavoice?). If it’s like the last time, it can be any lousy graphics program (nothing fancy). Bonus points if you have no idea how to use the said graphics program.

I don’t have any graphics program but am happy to learn one although I don’t have a mouse or whatever you need to use one, but will get whatever I need. Do I need some kind of thing to draw with?

It doesn’t have to be MS Paint (or does it, @nikavoice?). If it’s like the last time, it can be any lousy graphics program (nothing fancy). Bonus points if you have no idea how to use the said graphics program.

Gimp or any other lousy program is fine. 😄

Gimp or any other lousy program is fine. 😄

I doubt if I can do it just with a trackpad. What do we need to use to draw with?

I don’t have any graphics program but am happy to learn one although I don’t have a mouse or whatever you need to use one, but will get whatever I need. Do I need some kind of thing to draw with?

Be creative as you want, anything goes as far as your drawing capabilities.

A brush tool should be enough.

Archived