⏰ Time for fun! 🎲 🎉

vickiespencer

met a member of a royal family

I’m guessing this is your lie. :crazy_face:

YOU ARE CORRECT!!

I’m friends with a person who has a connection with the Japanese imperial family (he’s the guy I borrowed the 20 million yen outfit from, his famly’s been around for more than 1400 years) but I haven’t met anyone from the royal or imperial family directly.

And I have indeed punched a guy in the nose and broke it ( I do have a black belt in aikido BTW), I have to say by all means he deserved it.

I was 15 years old and was on a crowded train in Tokyo, I was in my school uniform and this sick dude had his hand on my crotch area. I grabbed him by the neck when he tried to get off the train and punched him. Believe me, it felt great.

Something similar happened 2 years later, that time I punched him in the cheek bone, not sure if I broke anything…oh good memories MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see some fun happening here. We deserve to enjoy each other and have some fun together.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - One player states three things about themself, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

I will start:

I love hunting and once shot a 710-pound elk.

I collect depression glass.

I grew up surrounded by wheat fields and pasture.

I will try to be on the forum often until my lie is found out. 🤥

Two Truths and a Lie Game

My turn 😃

I live in a 6 bedroom house on 14,000 sq feet of land.

I was married at age 23 and divorced at age 24

I have made over $40,000 on fiverr since joining.

My turn 😃

I think maybe you do live in a big house on lots of land, maybe in a community of some kind, because of your garden pics!

Maybe you did make 40K…

I think you weren’t married then divorced within a year-ish. - LIE

My turn 😃

I’ve gotta say… this is probably the lie. I can actually believe the other two more than this one. 😉

I think maybe you do live in a big house on lots of land, maybe in a community of some kind, because of your garden pics!

Maybe you did make 40K…

I think you weren’t married then divorced within a year-ish. - LIE

Same here 😃

3.) I once hit a newborn horse in the head.

What?! That I HOPE is the lie.

3.) I once hit a newborn horse in the head.

What?! That I HOPE is the lie.

Nope. I did hit a newborn horse in the head- by accident. My horse was supposed to give birth (at vet guess) in May but on an April morning I threw a bunch of hay in the stall without looking and hit the newborn baby in the head with the hay. 😃 No harm done, but I was so SHOCKED! I was only 20 and that was my first horse, so I was a scared and excited young horse-gramma!

So, that is not my lie, that one is true.

Eh. Since this thread is extremely active at the moment, I’ll toss three statements into the mix, and we’ll see who picks the lie first. Enjoy!

1. I met a man who’s brother was a Secretary on the U.S Presidential Cabinet.
  2. I met Levar Burton, and talked to him about “Reading Rainbow”.
  3. I shook Barack Obama’s hand while he was giving a speech at a campaign event.

Eh. Since this thread is extremely active at the moment, I’ll toss three statements into the mix, and we’ll see who picks the lie first. Enjoy!

3. I shook Barack Obama’s hand while he was giving a speech at a campaign event.

All of them likely to be true. Hard to pick a lie out of that.

@writer99025… Don’t you?

It’s actually not huge but it does have 6 bedrooms and sits on 14,000 sq ft. of land. I cut my lawn every 3 days… sigh.

Nah, just 4 bedrooms in my house and the area isn’t all that big, about 2400 sq. feet, that’s all. [Only 1 out of the 4 bedrooms is used…one is totally wasted, supposed to be a guest room, but I have no guests, another is an extra bedroom for my mom whenever she visits and the third is a home gym/library/desktop computer/printer room]

I shook Barack Obama’s hand while he was giving a speech at a campaign event.

I’m thinking perhaps not. (security n’ all) 🙂

Archived