From Italy with pleasure ❤

letitbim

Hello to everybody!
I’m Letizia and since few weeks I’m also a new seller on Fiverr. I’m glad to take part of this wonderful Community, I hope my experience will be full of satisfaction.
I’m an engineer as my first job but I have the passion for writing since I learned to write. It’s been two years that i write every day as copywriter and web editor for different platforms as a second job and now I’m here to know you and so that you can know me! 😊
I just wanted to say “hi” and that I’m very happy to be here.
Best,
Letizia

p.s. English is not my native language, so you can see errors in my writing. But be assured, I will learn this language better that i can 😉

Welcome to fiver as a new seller. What about your orders, sellings?

thank you @graphicsanddzn , I’m not sure what you mean with your question :thinking: can you explain in a different way? I’m a new seller on fiverr but I have not sold anything yet 😔

thank you @graphicsanddzn , I’m not sure what you mean with your question :thinking: can you explain in a different way? I’m a new seller on fiverr but I have not sold anything yet 😔

I mean are you getting order from buyers? We sell our Gigs and buyers buy our services by using our gigs this I mean. Hope you understood.

• 6 months later...

Archived