I think Fiverr has a new forum...check it out

hotwebideas

I love it as well.

Something that’s a bit extra for me is…

I have panic attacks a lot, and the best way to ward them off is to be distracted. SO distracted that I literally can not think about them…

The forums has been an epic source of reading and replying, and helping keep me calm. 🙂

Best therapy ever, lol

I love it as well.

I have panic attacks a lot, and the best way to ward them off is to be distracted. SO distracted that I literally can not think about them…

The forums has been an epic source of reading and replying, and helping keep me calm. 🙂

Best therapy ever, lol

I love it as well.

Best therapy ever, lol

I love it as well.

Best therapy ever, lol

I love it as well.

Best therapy ever, lol

Archived