How You Write Offer To Buyer Request?

chasingdesigns

Guest offlinehelpers

Nobody can answer this for you.

Every buyer request is different, so your replies have to match their requirements i.e. there is no set answer, you need to write a different response each time.

Guest forsirius

I try to be as precise and detailed as possible.
I haven’t sent many offers yet but the ones I have, my responses get quite long, it’s never just a “I can do this” or “hire me” as that is way too little information for the buyer.
Basically I put everything I can think of in it - how I understand their request, how I’d accomplish it, what I’d use to do so + price and revisions and ask them to message me for further discussion or questions.
But the text itself is different every time.

I try to be as precise and detailed as possible.

I haven’t sent many offers yet but the ones I have, my responses get quite long, it’s never just a “I can do this” or “hire me” as that is way too little information for the buyer.

Basically I put everything I can think of in it - how I understand their request, how I’d accomplish it, what I’d use to do so + price and revisions and ask them to message me for further discussion or questions.

But the text itself is different every time.

It may get quite long, but Fiverr limits you to 800 characters and sometimes I have had to revise my offer to fit in that amount of space. :roll_eyes:

Guest forsirius

It may get quite long, but Fiverr limits you to 800 characters and sometimes I have had to revise my offer to fit in that amount of space. :roll_eyes:

Same for me. (characters)

Guest logoeasy

If the buyer request is clear and if you are able to understand the buyer request and you have the ability to fulfill that request, then you need not “think” much. It will all come to your mind very naturally and organically.

• 2 years later...

If the buyer request is clear and if you are able to understand the buyer request and you have the ability to fulfill that request, then you need not “think” much. It will all come to your mind very naturally and organically.

Hi everyone, Im new with Fiverr. I was wondering if there is some TOS oriented boundaries when it come to write offer to buyer request? like what i shouldnt type in the offers. thanks

Archived