Why I am not able to see any buyer request?

graphicsanddzn

If you are a new seller then you need to refresh page by pressing enter button on your keyboard or by pressing F5 function key on your keyboard. You will be able to see the active buyers requests. One thing more may be there are not active buyers every time when you logged in. So do this again & again and you will be able to see the active buyers requests.

You need to refresh page by pressing enter button on your keyboard or by pressing F5 function key on your keyboard. You will be able to see the active buyers requests. One thing more may be there are not active buyers every time when you logged in. So do this again & again and you will be able to see the active buyers requests. I am not sure about other new sellers but what I get buyers requests remain active for few minutes to me. Hope this will work for you.

When new seller go to the page buyer requests (selling->buyer requests) they are able to see the active buyer requests first time after page is loaded, then after this they will not be able to see the newly active buyers (buyer who came after the page is fully loaded) . Why this happens? Is there anybody who can tell what is the reason? What I know that page is not automatically refreshed after some time so that active buyer requests new sellers can see without refreshing the entire page or F5 key. I think page should be asynchronously updated so that all active buyers requests visible to the new seller. I don’t know about the level 1, level 2 or top rated sellers they face this problem or not.

• 1 month later...

I tried your formula but it work only for couple of times in one month and showed about 3-5 request each time. This is not helping me at all.
Some people says its my skill selection and other says its categories.
In my skills section, i can change my skill but can not change skill suggestion
I have three gigs
1st gig- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng - background removal.
2nd- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng-background removal.
3rd- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng-retouching & Enhancement.
Can you please check my gigs and help me with this.
Many thanks.

I tried your formula but it work only for couple of times in one month and showed about 3-5 request each time. This is not helping me at all.

I have three gigs

1st gig- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng - background removal.

2nd- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng-background removal.

3rd- Categories - Graphic design and sub-categories- photoshopeditng-retouching & Enhancement.

Many thanks.

When you become a Level 1 seller, you will see more buyer requests that you can respond to. Right now, you don’t see many because you are a new seller. New sellers do not receive many perks, because you need to EARN them.

I recommend that you start marketing and promoting your gigs. Doing so could bring in new customers, and those new customers might lead to sales.

When you become a Level 1 seller, you will see more buyer requests that you can respond to. Right now, you don’t see many because you are a new seller. New sellers do not receive many perks, because you need to EARN them.

I recommend that you start marketing and promoting your gigs. Doing so could bring in new customers, and those new customers might lead to sales.

Thank you for your answer.

I understand new seller do not get many responses

But i was wondering if i have any problem in my selection, because

these days i do not see any buyer request.

I already told you why you aren’t seeing many buyer requests. THAT is your answer. if you don’t want to listen to my advice, that’s fine, but there are no alternate answers that match what you want to hear.

Earn your promotion to Level 1 seller, and you will see more buyer requests.

“Fixing” your gig, or gig description will NOT result in you being able to see more Buyer Requests.

I have three gigs

Many thanks.

@mdkamalahmed people are right because its also depends upon the field or area you selected for your selling. If there are not potential buyers then you will get only few always, and also check when according to your country time buyers requests are sent mostly.

Guest mctimon

Haha yeah! In the graphic design category (especially Photoshop editing and logo design), 0 buyer requests is VERY VERY common.

Funny thing is the first time you see a buyer request, it will somehow already have 30 offers. And when you refresh the page it will be gone again.

The competition is just off the charts. Maybe its just because you’re in that category. It may not get much better even after you’re promoted. So you may want to channel your energies elsewhere.

Optimize your gig for search and share on social media. As for buyer requests in graphic design, it may not really be a viable option… 😅 Even though a handful may show every once in a while.

Guest mctimon

I went back to look at my buyer requests and majority of them are sellers saying “Anybody want to hire me?” 😅 But I guess there’s some opportunity there after all…

Its just that as a new seller That place is (almost) always blank

• 2 weeks later...

1. Issue

Bro i have difficulty in getting orders from buyers, i dont know what is going on but im new user and dont have much experience on fiverr can you tell me how i can improve my gigmy gig.

2. Issue

I already tried the method you tell to see buyers request but no result found i also refresh it, the time is gone from dawn to dusk.

• 2 months later...

Hi Mdkamalahmed ,

Its depend on your timezone.

If you want more request then you need to active their timezone.

You need to Understand the timezone.

Thank You.

• 1 month later...

I’m not able to see my buyer request

Dear Ganesh!

If you are not able to see buyer requests it might be possible that your overall rating on fiver is low. I think if it is less than 90%, you won’t be able to see these requests.

Thanks

Firoz

Hi Mdkamalahmed ,

Thank You.

Hi Mdkamalahmed ,

Thank You.

No really. All my orders that I got so far were when when I was asleep.

You need to improve your gig first. It does not matter if you are up 24 hours but when the potential buyers see the gig is bad, they will click next.

Wow, I didn’t know this.😯 I just thought the reason I wasn’t seeing any buyer requests was because there were no available ones. Good to know.

Archived