Does Your Country Change It's Clock?

alone4ever

You know there is a lot of people “Countries That Change Their Clocks”? And if you don’t know this is a new information to you 😀

large.png.be91f23c6e7cbb9e0d6ec2646422a493.png

However is your country one of these countries?
Because where I live “Jordan” today ( Daylight Saving Time) ended so we changed the time and now we are GMT+2 hours instead of GMT+3 hours and yeah it’s not that difference but I really prefer this change.

Yeah we change it too even though this picture shows we don’t. We change it tomorrow (29th) back one hour. Change it twice a year.
We avoid confusion by pretty much all the newspapers writing about it and it’s always said in the news on tv and probably even radio shows and other shows on tv, so basically everyone knows. If you don’t know, someone will tell you either way. I don’t follow the news so thanks to you making this thread, I had to look it up to find out that we’re doing it tomorrow so thanks, that’s what I meant with “someone will tell you” 😂

Yeah we change it too even though this picture shows we don’t. We change it tomorrow (29th) back one hour. Change it twice a year.

We avoid confusion by pretty much all the newspapers writing about it and it’s always said in the news on tv and probably even radio shows and other shows on tv, so basically everyone knows. If you don’t know, someone will tell you either way. I don’t follow the news so thanks to you making this thread, I had to look it up to find out that we’re doing it tomorrow so thanks, that’s what I meant with “someone will tell you” 😂

That’s funny how come I remind you somehow 😅

Where do you live?

We change it twice a year too, do you prefer the DST time?

That’s funny how come I remind you somehow 😅

Where do you live?

We change it twice a year too, do you prefer the DST time?

do you prefer the DST time?

Yeah when it changes backward cuz it’s like you get more time hah. When it changes forward, it’s a little weird but get used to it fast.

do you prefer the DST time?

Yeah when it changes backward cuz it’s like you get more time hah. When it changes forward, it’s a little weird but get used to it fast.

Yeah, for me I really don’t like when we change it forward. I think we shouldn’t change it at all!

Yeah, for me I really don’t like when we change it forward. I think we shouldn’t change it at all!

I have no idea why we change it even. But this just reminded me of…

“Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with…

dangerous.” - Albus Dumbledore

giphy.gif.430729a7bf9724cebab11cec5b92798f.gif

Turning_time.gif.f8b49512b4291ab39279d31de076a668.gif

(don’t you just feel like Harry when the time gets changed? 😂)

Archived