Be Patient,I waited 7 months

sudais299

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am level 1 seller,but I donot know why I did not get any order from a long time.

I am level 1 seller,but I donot know why I did not get any order from a long time.

I know why. You haven’t been reaching out to your target audience. I would guess that you’ve just been sitting back and expecting people to find you. Business doesn’t work that way. If you want to increase your sales potential, you need to go where your customers are located.

Are you willing to work hard for your success? Or are you expecting it to be given to you for free?

I know why. You haven’t been reaching out to your target audience. I would guess that you’ve just been sitting back and expecting people to find you. Business doesn’t work that way. If you want to increase your sales potential, you need to go where your customers are located.

Are you willing to work hard for your success? Or are you expecting it to be given to you for free?

No.I regularly marketing my gig in several social media and stay in online to response instantly.but dont understand what should I do?

Fellow sellers!

Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc.

Wait.

I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?

In March 2017.Yes, you read that right.After 7 months,I got my first order and that too of $5.

So don’t be sad or give up, complete your profile and maybe one day you’ll get something and kick off,after all it;s a competitive marketplace and it shall take time. It’ll be difficult like it is for everyone but just don’t quit.

Best Regards,

Sudais Asif

I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?

In March 2017.Yes, you read that right.After 7 months,I got my first order and that too of $5.

Well,

My first order was 1 hour after my gig publish.

first 5 order after 1 days.

Fellow sellers!

Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc.

Wait.

So don’t be sad or give up, complete your profile and maybe one day you’ll get something and kick off,after all it;s a competitive marketplace and it shall take time. It’ll be difficult like it is for everyone but just don’t quit.

Best Regards,

Sudais Asif

and it’s keep coming without using buyer request…

and fiverr market my gig.

and i got 30k impression.

and secret secret secret method

No.I regularly marketing my gig in several social media and stay in online to response instantly.but dont understand what should I do?

That’s not marketing, though – at least not as I’m sure you were doing it. Posting your gig links on your social media accounts is not marketing. Those gig links are only being seen by your friends, and, I’m fairly certain those friends are not your target customers. Marketing means targeting the people who need your services, and who are actually looking for what you have to offer. Your friends on your personal social media accounts aren’t any of those things.

And staying online “to response instantly” is not a productive action. Just because you make yourself available, does not mean the right people see you as available. You NEED to be proactively reaching out to the people who need your services. Anything less than that is NOT marketing.

That’s not marketing, though – at least not as I’m sure you were doing it. Posting your gig links on your social media accounts is not marketing. Those gig links are only being seen by your friends, and, I’m fairly certain those friends are not your target customers. Marketing means targeting the people who need your services, and who are actually looking for what you have to offer. Your friends on your personal social media accounts aren’t any of those things.

And staying online “to response instantly” is not a productive action. Just because you make yourself available, does not mean the right people see you as available. You NEED to be proactively reaching out to the people who need your services. Anything less than that is NOT marketing.

Regards

Thanks for your nice Tips.

Can I Know what is the processing ?or how will I do ?- targeting the

people who need your services.Pls need a Tip.

Thanks

Regards

Thanks

You’re going to need to figure this out on your own. Your target customers are not the same as someone else’s target customers. You need to figure out who you want to sell your services to; you need to figure out who needs those services the most; and you’re going to have to do some research to figure out where those people are located. Then, go to those places, and tell those people about your unique services.

It’s as simple – and as hard – as that. But that’s what you need to do.

You’re going to need to figure this out on your own. Your target customers are not the same as someone else’s target customers. You need to figure out who you want to sell your services to; you need to figure out who needs those services the most; and you’re going to have to do some research to figure out where those people are located. Then, go to those places, and tell those people about your unique services.

It’s as simple – and as hard – as that. But that’s what you need to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your advice

Thanks for your advice dear.

Until you marry me, or become one of my grandparents, aunts or uncles, I am NOT your dear. If you wish to be seen as professional, you can call me by my name. It isn’t hard to find. 😉

Until you marry me, or become one of my grandparents, aunts or uncles, I am NOT your dear. If you wish to be seen as professional, you can call me by my name. It isn’t hard to find. 😉

OMG, Jon. Here I am quietly browsing threads. 🤐 Sippin’ on my yummy latte and I read this. Well, the latte is all over my 💻

Archived