Be Patient,I waited 7 months

sudais299

Great advice.

I would just add: be patient + proactive.

Just being patient and sitting waiting for orders passively is OK if you have other things to do - but if you’re determined to make it on Fiverr, it strips you off so many opportunities for growth you could otherwise grab by being proactive.

Agreed! I spent a month letting my gig sit on Fiverr hoping something would come in and not a peep. No stats. Nuthin. As soon as I became proactive it began to change.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here. i created my account in dec 2016. and got first order after 5 month of 5$ and until now i have completed up to 25 orders of that buyer. and complted overall 52 orders and now i am level 2 seller with 49 five star reviews and no order cancelation.
the best platform to work and get rewards of your work. the main thing is to satisfy your client with your work.

same here. i created my account in dec 2016. and got first order after 5 month of 5$ and until now i have completed up to 25 orders of that buyer. and complted overall 52 orders and now i am level 2 seller with 49 five star reviews and no order cancelation.

the best platform to work and get rewards of your work. the main thing is to satisfy your client with your work.

Keep up the motivation!

Thanks for sharing your experience, if you guys are waiting for a long time to get an order I think best way is to go through paid campaigns. I will post my experience here if I did any progress. Good luck!

Sure,we all need some info on how paid campaign goes to attract traffic for your profile.

You’ll have more orders soon, don’t you worry 🙂 I suggest that you make the most out of your free time so you don’t get frustrated like learning new skills or improving your skills.

You can do it brother! 😃

That’s a good idea.learning new skills helps reduce frustration.i try to do that in my free time.whenever i don’t do that i get frustrated:persevere:😣

Really encouraging write up. I joined Fiverr this month and I have gotten 5 orders so far, although one of them was canceled. I am really positive that with time, my sales will come up and this post has just made me more confident that it will.

Best of luck,it’ll be slow at first,don’t worry.In the meantime read articles on work management,new skills,improving your bids,etc.These soft skills are much needed and undervalued.

Archived