Buyer Request has become more complicated than ever!

boosth1

As a seller, its used to be simple enough to see buyers posting requests in Buyer Request tab under Sellers Tab.
But now Due to some kind of confusion for new sellers they are posting requests on a buyer request page and selling out their gigs ?
I’ve been waiting for someone else to bring this topic up but unfortunately nothing has happened for months.
Please find a way to make it easier for those sellers to not advertise their gigs on a ‘’ Buyer Request’’ page.
Thank you guys for reading this and hope i posted it in a correct category.
cheers.
boosth

As a seller, its used to be simple enough to see buyers posting requests in Buyer Request tab under Sellers Tab.

But now Due to some kind of confusion for new sellers they are posting requests on a buyer request page and selling out their gigs ?

I’ve been waiting for someone else to bring this topic up but unfortunately nothing has happened for months.

Please find a way to make it easier for those sellers to not advertise their gigs on a ‘’ Buyer Request’’ page.

Thank you guys for reading this and hope i posted it in a correct category.

cheers.

boosth

Now? It’s been like that for years.

Now? It’s been like that for years.

I work under photo editing gigs and i believe this confusion has spread across other platforms aswell.

How can we bump this topic to bring into Focus before we’re left out with nothing but selling gigs to eachother and no buyers left !

Go here and vote!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Archived