Are blog comments allowed?

masondaxton

Just because someone else is doing it doesn’t make it appropriate or legal… Most people who buy guest comment are trying to deceive others by making it look as if what they are offering is favored by other people. To me those comment fall on the same category as fake testimonials… So no your gig wasn’t incorrectly flagged.

Just because someone else is doing it doesn’t make it appropriate or legal… Most people who buy guest comment are trying to deceive others by making it look as if what they are offering is favored by other people. To me those comment fall on the same category as fake testimonials… So no your gig wasn’t incorrectly flagged.

Some people buy guests blogs. You sell vitamins, you find a blog about vitamins, you pay a vitamin blogger to write about you, or you give him a press release. This is also useful to create a backlink.

Some people buy guests blogs. You sell vitamins, you find a blog about vitamins, you pay a vitamin blogger to write about you, or you give him a press release. This is also useful to create a backlink.

Yes that’s true but in this case OP is offering universal comments to any blog offered, so most of what will be written won’t be from past knowledge but from what is read from the blog itself.

Yes that’s true but in this case OP is offering universal comments to any blog offered, so most of what will be written won’t be from past knowledge but from what is read from the blog itself.

You mean like spam? I get a lot of those on my blog, here’s a few examples:

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so!

Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post.

Can you tell us more about this? I’d want to find out more

details.

I have read several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for

revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to make this type of fantastic informative site.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.

I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser

compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.

The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks

Bloghopping is really my forte and i like to visit blogs”

I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of web

so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to

web.

If you are offering comments on your own high traffic blogs, that probably wouldn’t be a problem. If you were offering to comment on the blogs that other people are trying to start to help them get traffic, you’d have permission from the blog owner. The problem is that if you are offering to comment on blogs without the blog owner’s permission, that is spam. The kind of thing @fastcopywriter hates along with all other blog owners.

If you are offering comments on your own high traffic blogs, that probably wouldn’t be a problem. If you were offering to comment on the blogs that other people are trying to start to help them get traffic, you’d have permission from the blog owner. The problem is that if you are offering to comment on blogs without the blog owner’s permission, that is spam. The kind of thing @fastcopywriter hates along with all other blog owners.

I wouldn’t even mind if they would at least try to be authentic.

When I comment on competitors’ blogs, I try to add something to the discussion. This usually stops the blogger from deleting my comment.

Archived