Does adding up portfolio samples in description harms my account?

auntu_mirza

Hello everyone
Hope everyone is well and passing a great time on fiverr.I am a level one seler in this well known marketplace. I only have 1 gig and i would like to add a (working portfolio) of mine in (Tumblr) on fiverr in my gig description and on my profile decription. So,my question is does it effect on my profile or could harm my gig’s order!!
Thanks everyone
Have a great a day and well wishes of mine .

Hello everyone
Hope everyone is well and passing a great time on Fiverr.I am a level one seller in this well-known marketplace. I only have 1 gig and I would like to add a (working portfolio) of mine in (Tumblr via Google URL Shortener) on Fiverr in my gig description and on my profile description. So, my question is does it effect on my profile or could harm my gig’s order!!
Thanks everyone
Have a great a day and well wishes of mine.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello there - there used to be a page in the support centre which gave all the information about what links you could use, but it seems to have disappeared.

The best way to find out is to ask CS.

Please note, I answered your question on the forum rather than by PM so more users could join in and help you.

Good luck! 🙂

Hello there - there used to be a page in the support centre which gave all the information about what links you could use, but it seems to have disappeared.

The best way to find out is to ask CS.

Please note, I answered your question on the forum rather than by PM so more users could join in and help you.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for your response and a great suggestion.I know, Contacting CS is the best option rater than posting here.But I posted here to get a quick answer immediately. Cause it usually takes 3/4 hours from CS to get a answer of any queation.

Thanks

Have a great day 😊

Thanks for your response and a great suggestion.I know, Contacting CS is the best option rater than posting here.But I posted here to get a quick answer immediately. Cause it usually takes 3/4 hours from CS to get a answer of any queation.

Thanks

Have a great day 😊

But I posted here to get a quick answer immediately. Cause it usually takes 3/4 hours from CS to get a answer of any queation.

People on the forum can advise you, but the advice can be wrong. If you break the rules, saying that you did what someone on the forum told you to do isn’t going to help you.

Archived