Just got my 21st review

dearartpkp

You are rising to level 2 faster than me. I made the mistake of raising my prices too much when I got to Level 1. I lowered them again and hopefully business will pick up.

Don’t raise prices for at least one year. Don’t worry about making money at this stage, just treat it as a fun experience. See yourself as helping people. That’s what I do, even after so many years, which is why I get so many regular clients.

You are rising to level 2 faster than me. I made the mistake of raising my prices too much when I got to Level 1. I lowered them again and hopefully business will pick up.

Thanks, Vickie 🙂

Yeah, that’s a mistake in my opinion. Hopefully, everything will be fine and you will soon get the order again 🙂 :pray:

Don’t raise prices for at least one year. Don’t worry about making money at this stage, just treat it as a fun experience. See yourself as helping people. That’s what I do, even after so many years, which is why I get so many regular clients.

Hi writer, I know, I read your advice on this earlier and that is why I changed it back. But I work very hard for the prices I charge. Oh well I get to hang out with you and @dearartpkp.

Hi writer, I know, I read your advice on this earlier and that is why I changed it back. But I work very hard for the prices I charge. Oh well I get to hang out with you and @dearartpkp.

Vickie, enjoy the work, treat it as something different from the other stuff you do, a relief. That’s how I do it. Anyway, you have a family to take care of you, so treat the work on Fiverr as something fun. A hobby. This way you will enjoy it, you won’t be stressed and you will actually make more money. [LOL…If I could get my mom on Fiverr, she would help out people for free, she would be so thrilled to be interacting with so many people and helping them. But she belongs to a pre-internet era and her skills are quite useless in the new world.]

Vickie, enjoy the work, treat it as something different from the other stuff you do, a relief. That’s how I do it. Anyway, you have a family to take care of you, so treat the work on Fiverr as something fun. A hobby. This way you will enjoy it, you won’t be stressed and you will actually make more money. [LOL…If I could get my mom on Fiverr, she would help out people for free, she would be so thrilled to be interacting with so many people and helping them. But she belongs to a pre-internet era and her skills are quite useless in the new world.]

Thank you Writer :pen:

Archived