How can earn new seller

hi,
welcome in the fiverr community.
may I know what is your name? can you give me your gig link?what do you do? I am bauanno from Bangladesh and I am a photoshop editor.
I think you can check this amazing article in fiverr academic to increase your sell.i am reading them my self now.they are very helpful too. have a great day.
bauanno

• Like 2

hi,

welcome in the fiverr community.

may I know what is your name? can you give me your gig link?what do you do? I am bauanno from Bangladesh and I am a photoshop editor.

I think you can check this amazing article in fiverr academic to increase your sell.i am reading them my self now.they are very helpful too. have a great day.

bauanno

i am bangladeshi too

please help me

Hello brother! welcome to the Fiverr forum. Here is a very helpful article. please read carefully top to bottom … Hope you will learn many things from it … Best wishes for you …@smart_desiner

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr Tips for sellers. How to increase sells!

I have had good success on Fiverr.com as a second source of income. I can not say that I am rich but I do know how to network to gain and or maintain clients. One of the questions I get often is "how to get buyers or the first sell?" Tip 1. When...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 87 ❤

• Like 1