Unable to Withdraw and it does NOT seem to be a bug

Guest logoeasy

Guest logoeasy

1662939533_allfine.jpg.1dcb3c49e5cb71e61f9c43269bf082c4.jpg

All is well that ends well.
The issue is resolved.
It did take around 4 days for both Fiverr support and me to figure out a couple of things.
But, 1 thing I appreciate is that Fiverr support did not ignore my issue (support ticket).
I was receiving prompt replies, although fixing the issue took longer than expected.
But, it’s fine, as long as Fiverr remains dedicated and sincere, that is all that matters.
Technical issues, non-technical issues do happen. But, I hope this one does not happen again !!!
Thank you to Fiverr support and also to all users (members) who gave me suggestions, etc.

All is well that ends well.

The issue is resolved.

It did take around 4 days for both Fiverr support and me to figure out a couple of things.

But, 1 thing I appreciate is that Fiverr support did not ignore my issue (support ticket).

I was receiving prompt replies, although fixing the issue took longer than expected.

But, it’s fine, as long as Fiverr remains dedicated and sincere, that is all that matters.

Technical issues, non-technical issues do happen. But, I hope this one does not happen again !!!

Thank you to Fiverr support and also to all users (members) who gave me suggestions, etc.

Did you find out what caused the issue?

Archived