The Mystery behind "Hi Dear" - Solved?

ssj1236

One mystery at a time my dear. :3

Thats doesn’t sound like a doer

The doer is going through a mid-life crisis and his gig isn’t appearing on the mobile app…the doer is doing the best he can …

On another note, do people really say Hi Deer?

The doer is going through a mid-life crisis and his gig isn’t appearing on the mobile app…the doer is doing the best he can …

On another note, do people really say Hi Deer?

The doer is not a doer if he doesnt face any challenges or whines about it.

Hi Deer?

Still have doubts about it after visiting the forums for more than 200 days?

Why “who was from India”? I think he could be from anywhere? English is the third most common primary language in the world. Anyone can be bad, even worse at it!

because Indians are almost everywhere…(its a common sentence in world that INDIANS ARE EVERYWHERE)

I always talk to a foreigner and they always know at-least one Indian for sure…

So there are fair chances they they will have awkward language experiences with Indians more…

because Indians are almost everywhere…(its a common sentence in world that INDIANS ARE EVERYWHERE)

I always talk to a foreigner and they always know at-least one Indian for sure…

So there are fair chances they they will have awkward language experiences with Indians more…

Not a logical explanation! it’s just like, “you said so…”

Guest tamal30

Not a logical explanation! it’s just like, “you said so…”

you are indian???

You have a choice people…you can be a dear, doer or deer. Remember, you are a product of your choices, don’t go blaming anyone else. All the best 👍 ]

LOL! I’m calm! You don’t need to expose or criticize people’s stupidity (mostly, mentioning a specific location). ☀️ As @writer99025 said,

you are a product of your choices, don’t go blaming anyone else.

You have a choice people…you can be a dear, doer or deer. Remember, you are a product of your choices, don’t go blaming anyone else. All the best 👍 ]

[Or as @cyaxrex would say, there he goes again, more high sounding platitudes from Writer. 😣 ]

What on Earth is this? I don’t speak emoji. Is this some kind of insult?

How dare you, Writer. I looked up like I do Batman and this is how you repay me?

That said I really don’t know what this is. Someone crying? Someone passing wind? I don’t know. I’m too old and cynical for emojis.

[Or as @cyaxrex would say, there he goes again, more high sounding platitudes from Writer. 😣 ]

What on Earth is this? I don’t speak emoji. Is this some kind of insult?

How dare you, Writer. I looked up like I do Batman and this is how you repay me?

That said I really don’t know what this is. Someone crying? Someone passing wind? I don’t know. I’m too old and cynical for emojis.

The emoijis are about me trying to be young and hip…I use them a lot these days.

The emoijis are about me trying to be young and hip…I use them a lot these days.

I keep telling you, drink, grow a beard, wear a hat. This is the only way to stay young.

What I meant though was the funny/disgruntled looking face. To me, it says that someone is constipated. - Either that or they just sneezed too hard and haven’t yet dared open their eyes again.

I keep telling you, drink, grow a beard, wear a hat. This is the only way to stay young.

What I meant though was the funny/disgruntled looking face. To me, it says that someone is constipated. - Either that or they just sneezed too hard and haven’t yet dared open their eyes again.

Dude, really, I look 10 years younger than my age, don’t worry about that. I have seen people of my age, so I can tell that for sure.

@writer99025 being hip and young is all about making dank memes - trust me, I’m 22 I know what I’m doing.

@cyaxrex I know how you feel, I added like three emoji to my post to make it look “hip” it felt so dirty I had to edit it out.

Archived