Fiverr Forum Folks, I'm a new Voiceover seller

paulorr

Hi Scott, we are right on the Pigeon Forge line in Sevierville. Come see us when you’re here. Where is cousin? UT? Walters State?

I have a buddy Joe that does VO also near Columbus! Small world but I wouldn’t want to paint it. 😉

I think my cousin teaches at UT. I haven’t been down there since 2012, so I’m definitely due! Me and the wife drove down to see BB King at a theatre in Knoxville, and played around in Pigeon Forge for a day. Love the whole area where you are. If I wasn’t stuck here turning wrenches with my day job, I would try to talk my wife into moving down there for sure!

I think my cousin teaches at UT. I haven’t been down there since 2012, so I’m definitely due! Me and the wife drove down to see BB King at a theatre in Knoxville, and played around in Pigeon Forge for a day. Love the whole area where you are. If I wasn’t stuck here turning wrenches with my day job, I would try to talk my wife into moving down there for sure!

Maybe there is freedom In the future - #MountainsAreCalling!

I worked with Paul about 90 years ago in a radio station far far away. Although there are thousands of VO artists on fiverr, you can count the great ones on about 15 fingers. Now 16 with you here. Just don’t take any of my business, or I’ll have to tell everyone about …that thing.

I worked with Paul about 90 years ago in a radio station far far away. Although there are thousands of VO artists on fiverr, you can count the great ones on about 15 fingers. Now 16 with you here. Just don’t take any of my business, or I’ll have to tell everyone about …that thing.

@newsmike you are the man! Thanks for the kind words. You are a Fiverr ROCKSTAR!

PS. Thanks for helping a rookie navigate.

Guest sophiesvoice

Hi there and welcome from another vo talent. I’m not too far from your neck of the woods as the crow flies, and Sevierville is one of my favorite places.

I wish you much success and highly recommend that you spend time poking around on the forum. You’ll learn a lot. 🙂

Hi there and welcome from another vo talent. I’m not too far from your neck of the woods as the crow flies, and Sevierville is one of my favorite places.

I wish you much success and highly recommend that you spend time poking around on the forum. You’ll learn a lot. 🙂

Thanks @sophiesvoice - where are you located? We love Sevierville. I drive to Knoxville each day. Hard to beat East Tennessee.

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Guest sophiesvoice

Thanks @sophiesvoice - where are you located? We love Sevierville. I drive to Knoxville each day. Hard to beat East Tennessee.

Thanks for the kind welcome!

We’re in North Georgia. ⛰️

Archived