Fiverr Forum Folks, I'm a new Voiceover seller

paulorr

Hi! I’ve been doing voiceovers for years but I’m brand new on Fiverr. I’ve voiced for everyone from Travel Channel to Shaquille O’Neal. Most of my work is as the signature voice for radio stations. I’m really just looking to do more work and fiverr seems to be a great way to do that. I work from my studio around the corner from Dollywood in Sevierville, TN.

PS. I’m super excited about the arrival of my new TLM 102 Neumann microphone.

PSS. Sell on Sellers!

Welcome ! Goodluck with your career here on fiverr now that you’re a #doer ! Be sure to checkout fiverr TOS, I know there are quite a few points specifically for Voice over sellers that may be helpful to you ✔️ wishing you the great success here !

@garythomas9501 thank you very much for taking time to point me in the right direction! Mucho gracias, senor!!! I really do appreciate this! I hit a severe day dry spell and had been looking for an answer. Maybe this is it!

Thanks again! Best of luck to you!

@garythomas9501 thank you very much for taking time to point me in the right direction! Mucho gracias, senor!!! I really do appreciate this! I hit a severe day dry spell and had been looking for an answer. Maybe this is it!

Thanks again! Best of luck to you!

No problem Paul! Dry spells happen, just keep sending your 10 proposals

daily, sharing your gigs on social media, and make sure to always respond

to inquiries… You’ll see the business pick up in no time!

Welcome and good luck!

I do VO as well, and thanks to Fiverr, have been able to become self-employed / freelance full-time. Remember that in a competitive environment, there’s much more to it than simply doing good VO. Customer service is key, and providing great service will help you stand out and get ranked better by Fiverr. Respond to all inquiries ASAP, deliver quickly, be friendly, and Fiverr will reward you!

Welcome and good luck!

I do VO as well, and thanks to Fiverr, have been able to become self-employed / freelance full-time. Remember that in a competitive environment, there’s much more to it than simply doing good VO. Customer service is key, and providing great service will help you stand out and get ranked better by Fiverr. Respond to all inquiries ASAP, deliver quickly, be friendly, and Fiverr will reward you!

Congratulations @joelnorth! It’s great to hear your success story!! Thank you very much for sharing your insight and experience! I know everyone must find their own way but it sure is helpful when those who have gone before reach a hand back.

I will continue to provide the very best service I am capable of with absolute a commitment to excellence.

Continued success!

Hi paulorr,

how are you.I am bauanno from Bangladesh.i am a photoshop editor.I

wish you all the best with your **new journey in fiverr.**have a great day.

bauanno

Thank you so much @bauanno and greetings from Tennessee in the US. Hello from the hometown of country music singer, Dolly Parton.

Hi paulorr,

how are you.I am bauanno from Bangladesh.i am a photoshop editor.I

wish you all the best with your **new journey in fiverr.**have a great day.

bauanno

Thank you so much @bauanno and greetings from Tennessee in the US. Hello from the hometown of country music singer, Dolly Parton.

Awesome @kha1ed. Will give that a shot first thing tomorrow. Thanks!!

One of the guys here told me that once you modify your gig it will disappear from the search results for 48 hours (although I found mine in the next minute after editing it) so give it little time after modifying it 😃

Hi Scott, we are right on the Pigeon Forge line in Sevierville. Come see us when you’re here. Where is cousin? UT? Walters State?

I have a buddy Joe that does VO also near Columbus! Small world but I wouldn’t want to paint it. 😉

Archived