My gig fall DRASTICALLY when I edit it?

amerryman

My gig was one of the better performing “rap” gigs on Fiverr (I’m a level 2 seller). When I edit it, it falls drastically in search or disappears completely. Has anyone else had this problem? It’s incredibly disheartening as I was on a good roll - now no business.

If anyone’s bored enough, can you tell me where I rank for “rap” upon searching gigs with the following link?
https://www.fiverr.com/amerryman/write-and-rap-a-custom-rap-song-for-you?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pos=37&ref_ctx_id=79975eaa-65da-422b-a990-3c88b3bbc16b&seller_online=true&funnel=1826889e-50ab-4076-9144-eee843b4aa83

Thanks,

Andrew

It’s a known issue. Happens to me too everytime I edit my gigs. Sometimes they vanish completely for many months. I also know a seller who’s gig disappeared for well over a year after editing theirs. It’s like they don’t want you to improve your gigs by editing them, so you should also not do that under any circumstance. The “bug” has been around for a few years at least, so it doesn’t seem to be a bug, so should also not expect it to get fixed. Support also 98% of the time says it’s not a bug if gig is ranked differently or is not even indexed anymore after editing it.

Archived