Guest tobi_zu_cs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

ok well so much for him

• 2 months later...
Guest astroprp036

Hello there! I find myself in a similar spot right now. But I’ve been following a few different programs on how to excel at Fiverr and they all say to do these things repeatedly and then just wait it out. Honestly that’s the tough part, every day you gotta do these things and for some people it might take a month or more to start getting jobs coming in.

• Go onto the Forum everyday and be interactive on there. Comment on posts, like posts, start topics, post your gig in the forum. All great things to bring traffic to your page/gigs!
  • Post your gig on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
  • Respond to buyer requests. If you go to the “Selling” option at the top, go down to “Buyers Requests” and look through these. Respond to them. You got 10 opportunities a day to do so. Not only does this drive more traffic to your page, but it also allows for gigs to start coming in.
  • Look through your gigs and try and tweak or chisel them to be as perfect as possible. Look at your competition’s gigs and see what kind of tags they are using or what titles they’re using or how their descriptions look and then model your gig after them.

The biggest thing is that Fiverr has to see that there’s good reasons to put your gigs higher in the search ranks or to show up more often in search results. So the more traffic you bring to your page and your gigs, the more it will continually show up in search results, which will ultimately increase your chances of getting hired.

WAIT. IT. OUT. Have patience!

Hope this helped!

Informative post. Thank you.

Hello there! I find myself in a similar spot right now. But I’ve been following a few different programs on how to excel at Fiverr and they all say to do these things repeatedly and then just wait it out. Honestly that’s the tough part, every day you gotta do these things and for some people it might take a month or more to start getting jobs coming in.

• Go onto the Forum everyday and be interactive on there. Comment on posts, like posts, start topics, post your gig in the forum. All great things to bring traffic to your page/gigs!
  • Post your gig on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
  • Respond to buyer requests. If you go to the “Selling” option at the top, go down to “Buyers Requests” and look through these. Respond to them. You got 10 opportunities a day to do so. Not only does this drive more traffic to your page, but it also allows for gigs to start coming in.
  • Look through your gigs and try and tweak or chisel them to be as perfect as possible. Look at your competition’s gigs and see what kind of tags they are using or what titles they’re using or how their descriptions look and then model your gig after them.

The biggest thing is that Fiverr has to see that there’s good reasons to put your gigs higher in the search ranks or to show up more often in search results. So the more traffic you bring to your page and your gigs, the more it will continually show up in search results, which will ultimately increase your chances of getting hired.

Hope this helped!

this advice helped me a lot! and I finally have 3 orders. Thank you:heart_eyes:

Hope this helped!

Good Advice

• 1 month later...

Archived