If you are a writer

vickiespencer

A long BR (I’m not going to copy all of it here), articles to be rewritten in order to “avoid copywrite”. The end of the request: “You need to rewrite 484 articles for a sum of $20. This is final budget.”

4 offers so far.

A long BR (I’m not going to copy all of it here), articles to be rewritten in order to “avoid copywrite”. The end of the request: “You need to rewrite 484 articles for a sum of $20. This is final budget.”

4 offers so far.

😂

That’s ridiculous! 😮

A bunch of spun nonsense for a final budget of $20 measly bucks.

Sadly, in some countries, this is a considerable sum, but not in our country.

Seriously, that’s not much. My daily cold coffee costs that much. This:

13de327992a13ddd6b1db5e8363eab6b0866c1fa.jpg

I love coffee, but usually, I drink decaf. I know it does not taste as good, but if I get too much caffeine, it plays havoc with my belly. However, even when I do latte’s I do not do flavors because I like the taste of coffee. I do not do foofoo coffee drinks as you pictured very often. They cost too much (in $ & calories) for me.

I’ve hardly ever had tea, never liked it. But it’s old generation vs. new generation. I have no problem spending money on expensive stuff. My mom has come visiting, I asked her what she wanted. She said just get me a one or 2 chocolates. I got her some fancy chocolates for $20 (Rs. 1300) or something from the mall and she really got angry. She only wanted a Cadbury chocolate for Rs. 20 (30 cents).

Your mom and my dad would get along splendidly.

On another thread, I found this information. So the sellers selling many articles for $5, may be just copy and pasting.

an Encoded article is an article that has been copied from the web then ran through a software where it is encoded… it looks real to a human and will pass copyscape so you think that it is original but it looks like $$%%##%$%^&^& to a search engine

On another thread, I found this information. So the sellers selling many articles for $5, may be just copy and pasting.

an Encoded article is an article that has been copied from the web then ran through a software where it is encoded… it looks real to a human and will pass copyscape so you think that it is original but it looks like $$%%##%$%^&^& to a search engine

So the sellers selling many articles for $5, may be just copy and pasting.

Or using spinning software.

Archived