No work for a few days

dearartpkp

Some of you guys watching movies and listening to songs and it’s nothing but waist of your time.
You should put more time on your work, build your portfolio or improve yo… Does anybody watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle yet? I kinda like the first one and Tom Cruise movie sucks big time. and there is …

Yeah, but you can use internet and stuff. My mom can barely operate her smartphone. She was a bank employee for almost 4 decades, retired a few years ago.

I retired 5 years ago, but teachers teach computers to kids, so I took classes to learn. I am not a digital native, but I do know quite a bit more than a lot of people my age.

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, a huge book fair has started today, and that’s where I’ll be (mostly) spending the next week, so little to no work isn’t going to be a problem (at least not during the next week).

Enjoy it! 🙂

Well, a huge book fair has started today, and that’s where I’ll be (mostly) spending the next week, so little to no work isn’t going to be a problem (at least not during the next week).

Very nice doing what we like. Viewing and reading books in the exhibition is also exciting.

Archived