No work for a few days

dearartpkp

Honestly just started putting up gigs tonight and I like this website already. I know I haven’t gotten work but its cozy around here and the forums are chill. This is officially my first forum reply ayeee \o/
Maybe I’ll get work at some point but for now I suppose I’ll enjoy the downtime just like yourself

Honestly just started putting up gigs tonight and I like this website already. I know I haven’t gotten work but its cozy around here and the forums are chill. This is officially my first forum reply ayeee \o/

Maybe I’ll get work at some point but for now I suppose I’ll enjoy the downtime just like yourself

Welcome to Fiverr @lecef123

I am very impressed to know your first post on the forum is to reply to my thread ☺️

Hope you can get your first job at Fiverr soon 🙏

Some days there is no job. I just do promotions like share my link gigs in social media, listen to music, watch comedy shows, eat, sleep 😅

Nothing special, but here I am when I’m work 😁

Some days there is no job.

Have you considered offering like some sort of package deals? For example, if someone wants to create a family calendar can you take like 12 family photos and create one for each month and put together a calendar that is ready for printing?

Or have you considered partnering up with a writer to put together a comic book or some kind of children’s book? What about postcards that are ready for printing or e-cards that can easily be uploaded to some kind of online service?

Another example would be creating a gig that focuses on avatars. You’ve done quite a few already so create a gig that explicitly promotes it.

If I was you I wouldn’t promote digital oil paintings, I would sell products that incorporate digital oil paintings.

Welcome to Fiverr @lecef123

I am very impressed to know your first post on the forum is to reply to my thread ☺️

Hope you can get your first job at Fiverr soon 🙏

That makes two of us!

I’ve seen your icon pop up a few times in the recents bar so I’m not all that surprised my first post ended up being on one of your threads honestly. Pays to be active I suppose? Thanks for the welcoming.

In an airplane, you could!

Summary

But bring your computer so you can keep up with your orders. 😂

✈️

Summary

I wish I could do it. So now I want to make money to go to your country and meet you 🙏

Some days there is no job.

Have you considered offering like some sort of package deals? For example, if someone wants to create a family calendar can you take like 12 family photos and create one for each month and put together a calendar that is ready for printing?

Or have you considered partnering up with a writer to put together a comic book or some kind of children’s book? What about postcards that are ready for printing or e-cards that can easily be uploaded to some kind of online service?

Another example would be creating a gig that focuses on avatars. You’ve done quite a few already so create a gig that explicitly promotes it.

If I was you I wouldn’t promote digital oil paintings, I would sell products that incorporate digital oil paintings.

I don’t know what kind of coincidence. Right now I am thinking about what you think. And maybe in a few days I have created something that I will offer on my gigs.

Thanks. Very useful to me 😊

Summary

I wish I could do it. So now I want to make money to go to your country and meet you 🙏

Montana is so beautiful, you will enjoy it. The pictures of outdoor scenes on my gigs are pictures I took near my home in Montana.

Archived