I need your help in buying a gig

gina_riley2

If you want for just one picture, then go with the seller usernamed “rstolppi” here on Fiverr. The guy really seems to know his job and as his bio says, he is a “photoshop wizard”.

He is charging $5 per picture’s background removal while many are doing 5 pictures a dollar, but his quality seems to be unparalleled.

removing a background is very easy to do 2 minute job, removing these details and then redrawing them in is not a quick job and i certainly wouldnt do that for $5!

@gina_riley2 Gina, are you asking for seller recommendations? The reason why I’m asking is rankinfinite suggested a seller. I mean the thread could go south with people offering/spamming their services.

Nope. I was not asking for recommendation, that would be inappropriate on a public forum, it should be done PM.

//Please, no one PM me.//

I was trying to find out type of gig to buy. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Nika.

Nope. I was not asking for recommendation, that would be inappropriate on a public forum, it should be done PM.

I was trying to find out type of gig to buy. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Nika.

Thanks for the clarification, G! I wish people would read the forum guidelines instead of free-stylin’ it like Lil Wayne.

Thanks for the clarification, G! I wish people would read the forum guidelines instead of free-stylin’ it like Lil Wayne.

like Lil Wayne.

Who is that you are referring too?

Archived