Curious about a Tips Gig

renelisabreur

I didn’t have one before, but I’ve used it when somebody’s asked me to do something which didn’t fall within one of my gigs, and I was happy for them to pay me what they wanted, rather than me asking.

Also good for genuine tips - I put my tips into treats for my cat and dog - they love my tips! 🐈

Oh I see @offlinehelpers , some buyers have asked me to do some things that don’t fall within my gigs and I’ve just created a custom order with one of the gigs I already have, but that’s good to know you use it for it, I might consider to make one but when I reach the level two badge. Thank you for commenting!

Oh I see @offlinehelpers , some buyers have asked me to do some things that don’t fall within my gigs and I’ve just created a custom order with one of the gigs I already have, but that’s good to know you use it for it, I might consider to make one but when I reach the level two badge. Thank you for commenting!

No problem! I have had some users be very kind and just send me tips as well - I really do appreciate them, and so do Archie and Beauty!

Good luck! ☀️

I remember back in the days there was no tip option, so maybe they’ve just left the gig there since then? I had one because several of my buyers requested a way to leave tips back in 2013-2014. But I have since deleted it because fiverr added that option

I didn’t notice they were old gigs, but that might be a reason for some sellers :ok_hand:t5:

Archived