Beware of buyers who will just waste your time with too much talking

jameswhity

Hello Friends,
Beware of those buyers who will just come with too many discussions. Some will waste about 30-45 minutes chatting and pretending they are serious but the moment you send them an offer, they say goodbye, they disappear. Now, the question is how can you avoid this kind of buyers?

Yes, but you waste money travelling. My family has been running a real estate business for decades, and they always complain that the ones who waste their time the most are the ones who never buy.

That goes with an appointment. But this, you may even run down your battery or miss a good buyer, just as it happened to me a few days ago.

I’ve had a different experience with “talkers”. I see it as an opportunity to sell my services. In most cases the more I can explain my service the more they realise that they need it 😛

That being said, I do have a consulting gig in case it’s not going anywhere and I need to stop the conversation or get paid for it.

Hello Friends,

Beware of those buyers who will just come with too many discussions. Some will waste about 30-45 minutes chatting and pretending they are serious but the moment you send them an offer, they say goodbye, they disappear. Now, the question is how can you avoid this kind of buyers?

the moment you send them an offer, they say goodby

I send the offer after one or two questions. If they keep asking after that they are not going to buy usually.

Archived