I just got Level 1 TOO much exicited

creators1

@video_animators Way back when I was a young one, I did photos retouching as you do with photoshop. My husband is a master photographer, and I was his receptionist and retoucher. At that time dark areas were removed from the negative, things like wrinkles, blemishes, and I even added hair where needed. Then with special watercolors, and colored pencils and sometimes oil paints, I would take away the wrinkles blemishes and dark circles under eyes. I wish I would have had the computer programs then that you and @dearartpkp have today.

image.jpg.aff931cc18690e3c1003ecfbdcf753ac.jpg

@video_animators Way back when I was a young one, I did photos retouching as you do with photoshop. My husband is a master photographer, and I was his receptionist and retoucher. At that time dark areas were removed from the negative, things like wrinkles, blemishes, and I even added hair where needed. Then with special watercolors, and colored pencils and sometimes oil paints, I would take away the wrinkles blemishes and dark circles under eyes. I wish I would have had the computer programs then that you and @dearartpkp have today.

I wish I would have had the computer programs then that you and @dearartpkp have today.

You can 🙂

YHAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUU

I just login and Got that message 😄 I’m very happy and excited. Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs:

Screenshot (35).jpg1366×768 240 KB

Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs: .

Congratulations!!!

Guest allen_1

YHAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUU

I just login and Got that message 😄 I’m very happy and excited. Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs:

Screenshot (35).jpg1366×768 240 KB

Great tips ,I’m very happy and excited. Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs:

Great tips

I’m very happy and excited. Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs:

Archived