This month buyer request look like seller request :/

drinidesign

its more than one month that I´m looking for making some offer on buyer request but all the request are make by sellers and i can find one buyer request in 10 sellers messages 😂

may be fiverr now have to think seriously to create separated section
one for buyer request and one for sellers offer or stop the seller posting on buyer request!!!

what do you thing??? 🤨

It’s the same 💩

A regular forum user created this poll… because most of us are fed up with the 💩
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

It’s the same 💩

A regular forum user created this poll… because most of us are fed up with the 💩

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

@nikavoice How you identify who are project provider or spammer? ::)🙃

@nikavoice How you identify who are project provider or spammer? ::)🙃

Oh, they are easy to spot… Alternatively, taking screenshots and sending them to CS is a way to cleanup BR. However, it’s just time-consuming! I recently posted a BR looking to hire a seller to complete a task. I received nothing but junk that didn’t come close to what I was requesting.

Oh, they are easy to spot… Alternatively, taking screenshots and sending them to CS is a way to cleanup BR. However, it’s just time-consuming! I recently posted a BR looking to hire a seller to complete a task. I received nothing but junk that didn’t come close to what I was requesting.

I posted a BR intending to not give my business to the established sellers, but pick a newbie like myself. I received 25 offers from sellers. Some were good, some were not. I did find a wonderful girl who does work on photos and she created my new profile picture. I have noticed when I go to her profile, she has many forum users booking her gig.

The worst requests are the ones that just say something like “do translations”. And like, are you requesting for a translation or advertising your translation gig? At least be clear so I know whether to stay away or make an offer.

I don’t see sellers offering their services in buyer requests as often as some of you guys do. I do see it from time to time though. Many of them poorly worded, vague and awkward. Awkward because, they’re clearly posted in the wrong section. As Buyer request is for HIRERS not SELLERS.

Guest megmclachlan

I posted a BR intending to not give my business to the established sellers, but pick a newbie like myself. I received 25 offers from sellers. Some were good, some were not. I did find a wonderful girl who does work on photos and she created my new profile picture. I have noticed when I go to her profile, she has many forum users booking her gig.

to not give my business to the established sellers, but pick a newbie like myself.

I love that girl who did your profile picture! I discovered her gig tonight, Liked it, and will order for sure. She is super talented! And so hard working to self-educate herself in GD like that!

to not give my business to the established sellers, but pick a newbie like myself.

I love that girl who did your profile picture! I discovered her gig tonight, Liked it, and will order for sure. She is super talented! And so hard working to self-educate herself in GD like that!

I need such gig image too 😎

Yes! I spotted the artist post in My Fiverr Gigs she’s very talented. I 💕 favorited her gig!

BR is a hit or miss, the potential is definitely there. I’ve found a few 💎 but, from now on I’m going to search Fiverr.com instead of using BR.

Yes! I spotted the artist post in My Fiverr Gigs she’s very talented. I 💕 favorited her gig!

BR is a hit or miss, the potential is definitely there. I’ve found a few 💎 but, from now on I’m going to search Fiverr.com instead of using BR.

Can you search for sellers to sell to there? If you try to contact them wouldn’t that be seen as spam?

I thought fiverr usually approves what goes to the buyers request? Something really needs to be done about this because it is seriously affecting new sellers like me.

I agree something needs to be done, but as another said on this forum, it does not seem to be a top priority for Fiverr. 😒

its more than one month that I´m looking for making some offer on buyer request but all the request are make by sellers and i can find one buyer request in 10 sellers messages 😂

may be fiverr now have to think seriously to create separated section

one for buyer request and one for sellers offer or stop the seller posting on buyer request!!!

what do you thing??? 🤨

Today there was a request that said, “1,000 words” price was $5 I believe. The same person also posted “10,000 words” $75. So is he selling or buying

Today there was a request that said, “1,000 words” price was $5 I believe. The same person also posted “10,000 words” $75. So is he selling or buying

This really needs to be resolved by the Fiverr. There is no point having a Buyer Request section if its going to be filled with sellers advertising their services…😞

Archived