I did not reject an Order and it shows as rejected

akerejah

I am somewhat new to the Fiverr marketplace as mostly a buyer. I used the review button to ask the seller to make a minor symbol switch to a very well done and excellent order and got a response back that the order shows rejected. Fiverr must immediately correct this error and record in this transaction. The Seller did a fantastic job on my order and he has been thoroughly professional and competent. Very fast turn around time. I need my order.

It is my understanding that when a buyer uses the review or modify order button they are essentially rejecting the order until the modifications are made. The seller then has 24 hours to make the corrections? I’m not sure of the time frame.

From what sellers have stated on various threads Fiverr notifies the seller that the order has been rejected pending modification(s).

I can confirm that when a buyer asks for some modification, the order is marked as rejected and seller is asked to manage modifications asked from buyer.

It’s not that nice to see (from seller’s point of view) and buyers don’t even know this… but this is how Fiverr thought the ride…

Im a seller and I just faced this issue today when my buyer doesnt really know how the modify button works. My buyer was fine with the job and he didn’t know this could trouble the sellers so much. Fiverr’s CS has suggested me to expend the delivery time so that we have time for modification. I think that is the best they could do?

Archived