Why do you go on fiverr?

oliver22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

If you’re not here to sell stuff, buy stuff, make money, and work your fragglerocking ass off and have fun doing it…Well ummm why are you here. 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

If you’re not here to sell stuff, buy stuff, make money, and work your fragglerocking ass off and have fun doing it…Well ummm why are you here. 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I’ll be honest. The money.

Add to that that the money comes doing something you love.

I don’t come for new clients, I have a lot of them outside Fiverr. And, you can’t contact clients you meet on Fiverr anyway. So, you really can’t meet new clients. You can meet new Fiverr clients though.

Fiverr’s great to make some money and clear the cobwebs from your head. But now, with the inclusion of these forums my mental state has changed. Why? Because here, on the forums you can actually be a member of the community, not just a seller trying to push their gigs.

I don’t come for new clients, I have a lot of them outside Fiverr. And, you can’t contact clients you meet on Fiverr anyway. So, you really can’t meet new clients. You can meet new Fiverr clients though.

Fiverr’s great to make some money and clear the cobwebs from your head. But now, with the inclusion of these forums my mental state has changed. Why? Because here, on the forums you can actually be a member of the community, not just a seller trying to push their gigs.

Archived