Why do you go on fiverr?

oliver22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go on fiverr simply for the thrill of it, I’m always meeting new people and making connections, plus having people tell me what they would like me to draw (artist gig) for them gets my creative juices going, and makes me create things I would have never done for myself. Plus I get some good money doing what I love, if all goes well I think I might even be able to take this on a full time career. The opportunities are endless you just need to know how to take advantage of them.

I go on fiverr simply for the thrill of it, I’m always meeting new people and making connections, plus having people tell me what they would like me to draw (artist gig) for them gets my creative juices going, and makes me create things I would have never done for myself. Plus I get some good money doing what I love, if all goes well I think I might even be able to take this on a full time career. The opportunities are endless you just need to know how to take advantage of them.

This place is truly awesome. I’m getting to make amazing “contacts” and agree with @mabelma it’s a great way to get creative juices flowing. I love to be as productive as possible and so it’s awesome to know that even if I’m not working (since I’m a freelance spokes model) I still CAN do something on Fiverr to either collect a few bucks or optimize my gigs for future bucks. And buying my mum flowers is the cherry on top 😉

This place is truly awesome. I’m getting to make amazing “contacts” and agree with @mabelma it’s a great way to get creative juices flowing. I love to be as productive as possible and so it’s awesome to know that even if I’m not working (since I’m a freelance spokes model) I still CAN do something on Fiverr to either collect a few bucks or optimize my gigs for future bucks. And buying my mum flowers is the cherry on top 😉

Archived