What if Buyer ask for modifications after Completion of order?

parachaahmer2

Some of my buyers ask me for amendments and modifications after the order is completed automatically (after 3 days) or sometimes they complete by themselves.

So I do medications and make changes according to their wishes. But if I refuse to do so or if I ask for extra charges. Is it Fine?

Because the order is completed and even I ask them and message them in the inbox that “Please tell me if you want any amendments”, but they don’t response.

Always Listen To Them even if the order is Complete. They have the power to take back the money If work Delivered is not as they want. Fiverr Supports Buyers Way More Than Sellers. Recently I Lost 30$ When Buyer’s Order was automatically marked as complete.

Always Listen To Them even if the order is Complete. They have the power to take back the money If work Delivered is not as they want. Fiverr Supports Buyers Way More Than Sellers. Recently I Lost 30$ When Buyer’s Order was automatically marked as complete.

They have the power to take back the money If work Delivered is not as they want.

This is incorrect. TOS plainly states:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Archived