Everyone should know that

elanosilveira

I’ve been working on Fiverr for about 2 months. I love Fiverr, but some things are really annoying and disappointed. I’ve worked for a client 1 month ago, but he decided to get refunded for his order through paypal. The seller left a great feedback and everything was fine… till 1 month later.

Fiverr support team sent me a message and said that when Credit Cards are stolen or other fraudulent activities happen they remove the money from my balance, even if it not my fault. So, I worked for free =’(. It’s only 20$, but I was guessing what happen if it was 200$.

Just sharing this to let you know that Fiverr can’t do nothing for you.

It has already been discussed many times on the forum.

Here’s a useful one:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Info and Opinion on Chargebacks

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 713 ❤

There are several sellers here who won’t work on any orders larger than $20 or $40 for that exact reason. That’s why some say they would prefer to work on 10 x $20 project than 1 x $200 project.

Frankly, I don’t think any buyer should pay more than $20 on a gig until they know the seller’s work ethics. I only order large gigs on sellers that I have established a long-term relationship and know he/she won’t cheat me. In the same way a seller wouldn’t want to take large orders from me until they know what kind of a buyer I am.

I know the feeling, the first time someone returned an ebook of mine, I had to scratch my head. I didn’t know A-Zon allowed ebooks to be returned.

Archived