Why you choose your current username in Fiverr?

alone4ever

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually went through a long list of words I liked. I don’t know how these got up there but punch never as in like 👊

More like, the drink or a “pop of color” type thing.

Anyway I randomized all the words and the first two words that appeared lol. But I had a few combination. I have to say I’m glad it’s this one but, I do wonder what people interpret my username as.

I like your username a lot and I interpreted it as a lilac punch 🍸, as in some fancy fairy cocktail, immediately when I saw it first, yes.

Imagery

image.thumb.jpg.5c8bb0cf3462fc41e38c6453ded5b344.jpg

Writer99025 - looks strange when I look at it again, but it has worked for me so far. I wanted to pick “Red_Devil” which is what paratroopers [special forces] in the Indian Army are referred to as - I wanted to become one when I was a kid. Anyway, decided to go with something more professional.

This is what I wanted to be…

para-commandos-india.jpg.8777a4a1957ceb53acb1c93786962103.jpg

This is how I turned out…

Article-Freelancer-2.jpg.28142edb9ce420b0fcc0bc036e8d0350.jpg

I think I just missed being abducted by aliens. My father was a wheat farmer on the Great Plains of my nation. I helped him by driving the truck he would drive the combine and empty the grain he collected in his bin into the truck. One night we were working in the dark, and I was in the back of the truck shoveling wheat around. Then all of a sudden a 3-foot diameter shaft of light appeared from above right beside the truck. It disappeared as quickly as it appeared, and when I looked up, there was nothing in the sky. So thanks to some other world being’s 👽

Then all of a sudden a 3-foot diameter shaft of light appeared from above right beside the truck.

I really hope this is a true story. If it isn’t don’t tell me. I love alien stories. 👽 I finally had the pleasure of spotting a UFO a few years back, in daylight, heading west with sun glinting on it.

It is a real story. My husband also has seen one, or maybe it was two. His plane was landing at our local airport and a triangle shaped craft, or perhaps it was two were zipping around just off of the wing right outside his window. Then they dashed away. He said there was no way a traditional aircraft can go that fast, nor maneuver like that. 👽

If you are in Montana, that state traditionally has had lots of UFO sightings going back many decades. They are real. The one I saw was simply a shape in the distance on a sunny cloudless day. It was just a slightly downward curving on the ends metal object, like an overturned saucer. I saw it from a high balcony with an unobstructed view of the sky.

How lucky you are they missed you with the light beam! I could say more about this subject.

If you are in Montana, that state traditionally has had lots of UFO sightings going back many decades. They are real. The one I saw was simply a shape in the distance on a sunny cloudless day. It was just a slightly downward curving on the ends metal object, like an overturned saucer. I saw it from a high balcony with an unobstructed view of the sky.

How lucky you are they missed you with the light beam! I could say more about this subject.

Yes, and we have the mysterious cattle dissections and Malstrom Air Base.

Yes, and we have the mysterious cattle dissections and Malstrom Air Base.

The cattle mutilations seem to be, as far as I can tell, something done by the US government as part of a disinformation program. There is a lot of money that is not regulated by Congress that goes into a “black hole” for this subject and is used in stupid ways. Farmers have seen black unmarked helicopters trying to abduct cattle, or dropping them off dead, and shot at them.

The cattle mutilations seem to be, as far as I can tell, something done by the US government as part of a disinformation program. There is a lot of money that is not regulated by Congress that goes into a “black hole” for this subject and is used in stupid ways. Farmers have seen black unmarked helicopters trying to abduct cattle, or dropping them off dead, and shot at them.

It could be. The technology used to do mutilations was supposedly way head of what was know about at the time. However, then @cyaxrex did mention the microwaves that could be purchased for big bucks and make many people sick in a designated area.

It could be. The technology used to do mutilations was supposedly way head of what was know about at the time. However, then @cyaxrex did mention the microwaves that could be purchased for big bucks and make many people sick in a designated area.

It is laser guided surgery that does the incisions possibly.

It appears that they want the public to think UFOs are scary and dangerous and up to

no good. The disinformation program has to try to justify its existence somehow. I know how the federal government works and it’s about keeping the money stream flowing in for each department by spending it stupidly.

Ha! When I started my fiverr account it was originally for indie video game voice overs and sound effects, so the name “pewpewqq” totally fit with that theme.

Then I found that sort of clientele wasn’t really coming to fiverr for their projects, and I was booking far more gigs doing commercials, PSAs, and podcast effects. …so I’m left with this kind of dumb name I made 6 years ago with the best of intentions but not enough foresight. 😆

Guest the_possumist

Ha! When I started my fiverr account it was originally for indie video game voice overs and sound effects, so the name “pewpewqq” totally fit with that theme.

Then I found that sort of clientele wasn’t really coming to fiverr for their projects, and I was booking far more gigs doing commercials, PSAs, and podcast effects. …so I’m left with this kind of dumb name I made 6 years ago with the best of intentions but not enough foresight. 😆

That’s hilarious. Whenever I come across your name in the forum, I read it in my head as the sound effect noise. It’s kind of nice that’s what you intended!

But hey, even if your clientele has changed, your username still has character. 😁

Guest megmclachlan

Thank you! 😄

A lot of people told me it’s catchy somehow.

Thank you! 😄

A lot of people told me it’s catchy somehow.

Because we love the ‘Forever Alone’ meme!

Writer99025 - looks strange when I look at it again, but it has worked for me so far. I wanted to pick “Red_Devil” which is what paratroopers [special forces] in the Indian Army are referred to as - I wanted to become one when I was a kid. Anyway, decided to go with something more professional.

This is what I wanted to be…

c978ce4aabf087f5dba0b3b02bb17ff9a00fb2ca.jpg

This is how I turned out…

79e6be9c277913bd5db614c4829620565d744e67.jpg

Well both are useful.

(What you wanted to be) (what you turned out).

• 3 months later...

Archived