Why you choose your current username in Fiverr?

alone4ever

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose my name after some other accounts I have elsewhere, it’s easy to remember, but the reason behind it was that “sirius” is really a name for a puppy I’d like to have and so “for Sirius” would mean receiving money to be able to take care of that puppy 🐕

I chose my name after some other accounts I have elsewhere, it’s easy to remember, but the reason behind it was that “sirius” is really a name for a puppy I’d like to have and so “for Sirius” would mean receiving money to be able to take care of that puppy 🐕

That awesome!

It’s really touching to know the story behind choosing your username.

Say hi to Sirius :hugs:

I actually went through a long list of words I liked. I don’t know how these got up there but punch never as in like 👊
More like, the drink or a “pop of color” type thing.
Anyway I randomized all the words and the first two words that appeared lol. But I had a few combination. I have to say I’m glad it’s this one but, I do wonder what people interpret my username as.

I actually went through a long list of words I liked. I don’t know how these got up there but punch never as in like 👊

More like, the drink or a “pop of color” type thing.

Anyway I randomized all the words and the first two words that appeared lol. But I had a few combination. I have to say I’m glad it’s this one but, I do wonder what people interpret my username as.

I do wonder what people interpret my username as.

Punching your neighbor’s lilac? 😅

On a serious note, though, I really like your name and thus your username as well 🙂

I did not get to choose my username so to speak. I filled in my real name in the username spot, because I thought, I can always change it. Then I read the 5r Academy info. There I discovered I could not change my username. Oh well it saved me from having to think up something really cool like @gig_freak, @woofy31, @cyaxrex, @fastcopywriter, @gina_riley2.

I did not get to choose my username so to speak. I filled in my real name in the username spot, because I thought, I can always change it. Then I read the 5r Academy info. There I discovered I could not change my username. Oh well it saved me from having to think up something really cool like @gig_freak, @woofy31, @cyaxrex, @fastcopywriter, @gina_riley2.

I didn’t get to think my own up. Google gave me mine. It just started happening one day and although I thought I’d fixed it when I signed up to Fiverr through Google, I became CY all over again.

I just hope that there is meaning or a cool reason behind why Google decided to give me a new name. I find it very hard to remember any further back than 2005. In this case, it’s quite possible that CY is a codename of some sort for a sleeper cell assassin personality I have had implanted during one of my alien abductions.

We’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

I didn’t get to think my own up. Google gave me mine. It just started happening one day and although I thought I’d fixed it when I signed up to Fiverr through Google, I became CY all over again.

I just hope that there is meaning or a cool reason behind why Google decided to give me a new name. I find it very hard to remember any further back than 2005. In this case, it’s quite possible that CY is a codename of some sort for a sleeper cell assassin personality I have had implanted during one of my alien abductions.

I think I just missed being abducted by aliens. My father was a wheat farmer on the Great Plains of my nation. I helped him by driving the truck he would drive the combine and empty the grain he collected in his bin into the truck. One night we were working in the dark, and I was in the back of the truck shoveling wheat around. Then all of a sudden a 3-foot diameter shaft of light appeared from above right beside the truck. It disappeared as quickly as it appeared, and when I looked up, there was nothing in the sky. So thanks to some other world being’s 👽

Lol.

If there is, I don’t know her. 😁

I wrote fiverr dot com / gina_riley and got

“This page is no longer available.”

Of course, if Fiverr were to let you become gina_riley, that might hurt blogs that might have saved your Fiverr links as gina_riley2.

It’s the reason some bloggers to screenshots instead of getting images from links. Screenshots are forever, links are temporary. Sometimes even news stories get deleted.

I am out of likes, ❤️

Archived