Why you choose your current username in Fiverr?

alone4ever

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that John is an easy name to remember for sure, and it’s good to choose a name that you like because you will not regret after a while.

Thank you. I got lucky. Copywriter wasn’t available, and all my bosses had always accused me of writing too fast. That’s how I got the idea.

Your name is easy to spell and remember, a bit dark, but that’s OK, maybe someday you’ll be in a relationship and then you can post a picture of you and your significant other.

Do proofread your gigs, I found a spelling mistake:

“I Will Help You About Sutdying In Jordan”

I think you meant Studying.

Thank you. I got lucky. Copywriter wasn’t available, and all my bosses had always accused me of writing too fast. That’s how I got the idea.

Your name is easy to spell and remember, a bit dark, but that’s OK, maybe someday you’ll be in a relationship and then you can post a picture of you and your significant other.

Do proofread your gigs, I found a spelling mistake:

“I Will Help You About Sutdying In Jordan”

I think you meant Studying.

Thank you for correcting the mistake didn’t noticed it which is weird!

However I regret choosing this name actually and after knowing that I can’t change it at all, however I guess yeah maybe I will someday be in a relationship and then I will mean it as another meaning (Alone4ever only with you -to my significant other-) 😅

Thank you for correcting the mistake didn’t noticed it which is weird!

However I regret choosing this name actually and after knowing that I can’t change it at all, however I guess yeah maybe I will someday be in a relationship and then I will mean it as another meaning (Alone4ever only with you -to my significant other-) 😅

however I guess yeah maybe I will someday be in a relationship and they I will mean it as another meaning

I like how positive you are. I just hope that I everything works out and you don’t turn up one with day with a new account and the username, alimonyiskillingme.

however I guess yeah maybe I will someday be in a relationship and they I will mean it as another meaning

I like how positive you are. I just hope that I everything works out and you don’t turn up one with day with a new account and the username, alimonyiskillingme.

Hahah I will not don’t worry.

But if so the username would like be (DisOrder).

I tried a couple of usernames that I really liked but they all were already taken. So, I wrote a random username. Do I regret it? Yes, I do.

I also regret my username. The reason I chose it was childish, from the highschool period.

Everyone calls me weird names… woody, goofy, wooly, woffy… nobody gets it right for some reason :roll_eyes:

I also regret my username. The reason I chose it was childish, from the highschool period.

Everyone calls me weird names… woody, goofy, wooly, woffy… nobody gets it right for some reason :roll_eyes:

Hmm, I get it right all the times… (I know that you were joking)

Actually, my auto correct would change his username to either Wooly or Woody. If I don’t catch it before hitting the reply button, it becomes a whoops moment. 😕 But I’ve still got to find an explanation for “Goofy”, which was said to me by different people 😬

I mean, there’s a huge visual difference between “W” and “G” 😃

Actually, my auto correct would change his username to either Wooly or Woody. If I don’t catch it before hitting the reply button, it becomes a whoops moment. 😕 You hate your username because it’s easy for people to find you, or there is another reason?

@woofy31 - Also, you are called dear sometimes. How did you forget that fact? 😕

Anyways, I found out that what you sell of fiverr is called “gig”, so I made my username “gig_freak”.

Well yeah, in 90% of the cases I am on the forum from my computer. While I am on a mobile, the only thing is reading, not replying. lol 🙂 You hate your username because it’s easy for people to find you, or there is another reason?

@woofy31 - Also, you are called dear sometimes. How did you forget that fact? 😕

Anyways, I found out that what you sell of fiverr is called “gig”, so I made my username “gig_freak”.

You just explained the obvious part of your username 😃 You haven’t told us about the “freak” part 😛

There was that song… “Ah, freak out! Le freak, c’est chic!”

You just explained the obvious part of your username 😃 You haven’t told us about the “freak” part 😛

There was that song… “Ah, freak out! Le freak, c’est chic!”

Hmm… You got me, I am the monster which lives in your attic. 😛 NOT!

I don’t know, it came to my mind at the time (I was 16), and I thought it was cool. Like I am a guy that was crazy for gigs. 🙂 Actually, I still think that it’s cool. Just I hate when a client calls me “Hi Freak…” :

I had the chance to visit Romania, from a youth project, but it was in some place 400KM’s from Bucharest. It is in a remote village called Baran or it might have been Balan. Also, no way to get there using public transport or airlines. Anyways, maybe next time.

I don’t know, it came to my mind at the time (I was 16), and I thought it was cool. Like I am a guy that was crazy for gigs. 🙂 Actually, I still think that it’s cool. Just I hate when a client calls me “Hi Freak…” :

I had the chance to visit Romania, from a youth project, but it was in some place 400KM’s from Bucharest. It is in a remote village called Baran or it might have been Balan. Also, no way to get there using public transport or airlines. Anyways, maybe next time.

I think your username is pretty cool. It’s catchy - matter of fact, it makes me take a look at your gigs. 🙂

I think your username is pretty cool. It’s catchy - matter of fact, it makes me take a look at your gigs. 🙂

Yeah, plus my new avatar. Writer, told me once, that my username excited spammers, and that’s why I was getting a lot of funny messages. 😆

Anyways, I think that my username is cool.

Do you regret choosing - your current- username on Fiverr or not? and if yes tell us why.

*My name in Fiverr as you see is “Alone4ever” but do I regret choosing it?

Well to be honest sometimes I do, and others I don’t because a lot of people texted me asking why your username is like that when I was new in Fiverr and that was good as a start to contact other buyers and sellers also.

However I guess a lot of people when they see my username they felt unconsciously unsafe or annoyed of my username I mean as psychological side which is a negative thing.

“Because words are more than alphabets”.

Love my username

Luckily it was not already taken and i got it

Just I hate when a client calls me “Hi Freak…”

😱

It’s official, me being called “Goofy” is nothing compared to that!

Hello Goofy, my name is Freak.

Sounds like a grotesque episode of Tales from the Crypt seen from the Twilight Zone :rofl:

Yesterday, @gina_riley2 had a conspiracy theory about me. I hope you won’t confirm it.

Remember I am the alien freak hiding in your attic. If you confirm it might have consequences. I would reprogram you to become one of the dear deer people. Oops, I have confirmed the theory by myself.

Archived