Why you choose your current username in Fiverr?

alone4ever

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of regret mine. I picked it in the days when I was still afraid of using my real name on the 'net. Although with a last name like “Johnson,” not even my friends can find me on social media! Ha ha.

I don’t mind it most days, but sometimes my clients publish an article I wrote under “Bre Jay.” I’d rather not have a pen name when I’m trying to get my name out there.

I just picked mine out of the blue. Lucy is my name, and Codex refers to an ancient manuscript in the form of a book, or just a cooler way of explaining that I am a writer and I do wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff. I think it fits.

You have really cool username and I like it!

I like the story behind it.

my username is johny911…but it’s not my real name.i love name john…so i used it as username…it’s easy…so my clients can remember my name easily.

I agree that John is an easy name to remember for sure, and it’s good to choose a name that you like because you will not regret after a while.

I sort of regret mine. I picked it in the days when I was still afraid of using my real name on the 'net. Although with a last name like “Johnson,” not even my friends can find me on social media! Ha ha.

I don’t mind it most days, but sometimes my clients publish an article I wrote under “Bre Jay.” I’d rather not have a pen name when I’m trying to get my name out there.

Yeah, would you change it if you have the chance after all this time?

I sort of regret mine too because it’s somehow gloomy.

Archived