How much have you made on Fiverr so far?

acentius

Yeah, go wonder. Locally made stuff in a 1st world country is cheaper than the locally made stuff in a 3rd world country.

Having a salary of $2000 in Pakistan barely makes you middle class. I had to learn that the hard way. In summers, the bill is around $300, the rent is $250, tuition costs $400 a damn month and I’m barely keeping up here man. The standard cost of living in a 3rd world country is much higher than a 1st world country.

Yep! in Sri Lanka it’s very low. I’ve made $260 in my first month and its enough for me to get my own apartment, consumables and support my travel costs.

…now you’re just showing off. I truly envy you.

The standard cost of living in a 3rd world country is much higher than a 1st world country.

Rents here start at over $1200 a month. Utilities with internet would be about $250 a month. College tuition: $15000 to $25000 a year.

LOL! World War 3 started between 3rd World Countries and 1st World Countries right here on Fiverr. While the ones from the 2nd World are sipping their mocktails watching their favorite show.

I meant for a relatively small apartment with like 3 rooms. When I say tuition I mean for high school which my brother and sister go to so that’s $500, Did I mention medication here is crazy insane expensive like INSANELY EXPENSIVE?

A damn pizza costs $30…that’s not cool.

While the ones from the 2nd World are sipping their mocktails watching their favorite show.

There is no 2nd World you’re either on team A or Team B pick a side or be the referee.

I meant for a relatively small apartment with like 3 rooms. When I say tuition I mean for high school which my brother and sister go to so that’s $500, Did I mention medication here is crazy insane expensive like INSANELY EXPENSIVE?

A damn pizza costs $30…that’s not cool.

While the ones from the 2nd World are sipping their mocktails watching their favorite show.

There is no 2nd World you’re either on team A or Team B pick a side or be the referee.

I meant for a relatively small apartment with like 3 rooms.

I mean for a tiny hole of an apartment with living room bedroom and tiny tiny kitchen and bathroom. One you can walk the length of in 20 steps or less. And good luck finding one for $1200 because they go in one day.

Most are more in the $2000 and up range.

A pizza delivered is about $22 plus a tip to the delivery guy of 20%.

I meant for a relatively small apartment with like 3 rooms.

I mean for a tiny hole of an apartment with living room bedroom and tiny tiny kitchen and bathroom. One you can walk the length of in 20 steps or less. And good luck finding one for $1200 because they go in one day.

Most are more in the $2000 and up range.

A pizza delivered is about $22 plus a tip to the delivery guy of 20%.

And good luck finding one for $1200 because they go in one day.

Seriously, where on earth are you living! New York? Brighton? Find somewhere cheap. I literally live in the desolate part of town.

So pizza here is more expensive 😦 How much do KFC hot wings cost?

And good luck finding one for $1200 because they go in one day.

Seriously, where on earth are you living! New York? Brighton? Find somewhere cheap. I literally live in the desolate part of town.

So pizza here is more expensive 😦 How much do KFC hot wings cost?

Somewhere near *******I think.

Mod Note: Location removed!

I don’t know about this first world vs. third world stuff - where I live, the way I live, is very much first world. But just a few blocks away is third world. For a long time I used to get depressed at how my people - Indians - struggled, about the poverty etc. But I realized that there is no point in getting upset about things I have no control over. Even God would get depressed if He starts worrying about other people’s problems. I am just happy in my own life, working out in the morning (which I started yesterday 🙂 ), writing articles, watching cricket/football on TV, going out for coffee at Cafe Coffee Day near my home (Indian version of Starbucks), looking after my investments and generally having a relaxed lifestyle. I finally gave up following the news and the social media and find myself at peace. I suggest the same to @misscrystal.

I don’t know about this first world vs. third world stuff - where I live, the way I live, is very much first world. But just a few blocks away is third world. For a long time I used to get depressed at how my people - Indians - struggled, about the poverty etc. But I realized that there is no point in getting upset about things I have no control over. Even God would get depressed if He starts worrying about other people’s problems. I am just happy in my own life, working out in the morning (which I started yesterday 🙂 ), writing articles, watching cricket/football on TV, going out for coffee at Cafe Coffee Day near my home (Indian version of Starbucks), looking after my investments and generally having a relaxed lifestyle. I finally gave up following the news and the social media and find myself at peace. I suggest the same to @misscrystal.

Don’t forget about the Barista, brah. Bhai’s favorite coffee shop. All the bhaitards love that place because their god visits that place almost daily.

Good that you have given up the news. Our Hindi TV News Channels are unbelievably funny most of the times. They talk billions like its peanuts.

Archived