How did you find out about Fiverr?

tia11404

So many sellers/buyers found out about Fiverr in many different ways!
Let’s share them here!

I found out about Fiverr when I was looking at this blog post (out of the blue - I wanted to read something 😏 ) and it was about Fiverr. I got really excited and created an account. I was so happy I found Fiverr because it’s really a dream come true 😍

Now it is your turn! Share your story here 😄

Through eBay. A seller was selling Fiverr clone website service there. I checked what’s Fiverr on Google and after a couple days created an account here.

Wow 😄

You probably have those moments when you say to yourself “Lucky I was on eBay that day 😜

I was a blogger in 2012 and I first heard of Fiverr at that time. It look so different at that time. 2 years after that I made my first purchase and created an account. Still remembered the watermelon dude with message inside that goes by the name “funnymad” or something.

I’m join to fiverr from our Country Amazing Blog.
http://www.slmarketer.com/wp-content/themes/goinggreen/images/favicon.icoSLMarketer

http://www.slmarketer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Fiverr-Stats-Shyam-Chathuranga-SLMarketer.png

SLMarketer — Make Money Online In Sinhala

සම්පූර්ණ සිංහලෙන් නොමිලේ අන්තර්ජාල අලෙවිකරණය උගන්වන ලංකාවේ එකම වෙබ් අඩවියෙන් ඔබත් වෘත්තිමය මට්ටමේ අන්තර්ජාල අලෙවිකරණ දැනුමක් ලබාගන්න අද SLMarketer වෙත එන්න.

Its Write @shyamchathuranga .

One of my friend was already an established seller on fiverr.

Upon his recommendation I joined fiverr and luckily have completed 7 times more orders than him. 😀

I have found fiverr as a wonderful platform and have earned a handful amount of money and made buyers who are more than friends now. However, life here has not been that easy here on fiverr. I have worked more than 12 hours continuously only for $5 to $10.

But over the time, as I established myself, I was fortunately being blessed with sellers who offer me more than 5 times of the amount I used to charge previously for.

A youtuber ordered something from a seller and got in trouble for it (nothing to do with the seller, just the youtuber themselves) and I happened to see their video. After that I saw a couple other youtubers order things from people which impressed me. I couldn’t believe such a site existed so came to check it myself and apparently it really is real :rofl:

Archived