Will Fiverr Ever Add Another Level?

sydneymorgan

poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• There should be a new level above Top Rated Seller (TRS).
    • There should be a new level between Level 2 and TRS.
    • They should completely re-do the system.

Levels are merely a token of your efforts.

Then I should be a TRS. 😉

Seriously my opinion is that Fiverr should add something to make a difference between Level 2 and Level 2 people that have more reviews, cool gigs, outstanding customer support, dope portfolios and such.

For my gigs, I consider the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge as a something that makes it different from other fellow sellers. However having a new LV won’t hurt me. But my goal is becoming TRS, for which I have a feeling will come soon, but how soon I have no clue.

In my opinion, I want to be a TRS because of the faster funds clearing period.

I think that feature should be available to all level 2’s. Besides, whether funds clear fast or slow, the danger of PayPal chargebacks, of buyers complaining to CS and getting their money back, always exists.

Then I should be a TRS. 😉

Seriously my opinion is that Fiverr should add something to make a difference between Level 2 and Level 2 people that have more reviews, cool gigs, outstanding customer support, dope portfolios and such.

For my gigs, I consider the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge as a something that makes it different from other fellow sellers. However having a new LV won’t hurt me. But my goal is becoming TRS, for which I have a feeling will come soon, but how soon I have no clue.

What if they also add this option to Level 2? Just asking.

I think Fiverr really needs another level between Level 2 and TRS because it seems as though you can achieve level 2 almost immediately after getting to level 1 qualification but you can never reach TRS from Level 2 unless a miracle happens for you.

Let’s assume that there is a “Level 3” in between Level 2 and TRS - how would that help you? Because once you reach “Level 3” and you still have difficulties reaching TRS, then you’ll just request another Level 4, isn’t it? 🙂

I think sellers should stop thinking so much about levels and instead think about how to get more sales, how to market themselves, how to evolve & improve themselves - think about it: I’ve seen Level 1 sellers with more sales than TRS sellers, so that means “TRS” isn’t a holy grail to getting constant sales or more sales.

I agree, sellers tend to care far too much about levels, maintaining a perfect 5 star review average, etc. Many should probably just calm down and focus more on their craft, as that will solve every single one of the above issues.

I think that feature should be available to all level 2’s. Besides, whether funds clear fast or slow, the danger of PayPal chargebacks, of buyers complaining to CS and getting their money back, always exists.

Yeah, I do know that. PayPal chargebacks are a completely different thing.

Just it is too much to wait for two weeks in order to withdraw your funds. The other platform starting on “U” clears the funds in 5-days for the basic members.

Pointless poll without the option for saying ‘No’. It’s like saying to your partner ‘Get undressed, lay down, I have to talk to you.’

Pointless poll without the option for saying ‘No’. It’s like saying to your partner ‘Get undressed, lay down, I have to talk to you.’

Mentioned and answered already, twice 😊

I’m not able to edit a poll once a vote has been cast.

You forgot to add an option for “No, the current Level system is just fine; no need for another level” 🙂

I’m simply biased and would like everyone to agree that a new level is needed 😄

Where on your poll is the answer for “no we have enough levels” ?

@misscrystal That’s the first thing Woofy said. Great minds think alike, I suppose! 🙂

You forgot to add an option for “No, the current Level system is just fine; no need for another level” 🙂

@misscrystal That’s the first thing Woofy said. Great minds think alike, I suppose! 🙂

Get undressed, lay down, I have to talk to you.’

Didn’t Harvey Weinstein say that? too soon?

giphy.gif

Wanted to be ignorant for a change, just to know how that feels. So I didn’t read earlier comments.

This is why there are a gazillion posts with ‘How to mek sell? I’m on Fiverr already for 2 hours and didn’t mek sell. Help!’

Yeah, I do know that. PayPal chargebacks are a completely different thing.

Just it is too much to wait for two weeks in order to withdraw your funds. The other platform starting on “U” clears the funds in 5-days for the basic members.

What’s the name of the U platform? It’s OK if we discuss competitors here I think.

The only advantage of a longer waiting period is that you have more time for money to accumulate, and to consider what to do with it. This is how some Fiverr sellers ended up buying cars, computers, trips, etc.

On the other hand, if Fiverr is your full-time job, 14-days can feel like a really long time.

My own view is to commit to an amount you will wait to withdraw. It should be a significant amount, maybe $250, $500, or $1,000.

What’s the name of the U platform? It’s OK if we discuss competitors here I think.

The only advantage of a longer waiting period is that you have more time for money to accumulate, and to consider what to do with it. This is how some Fiverr sellers ended up buying cars, computers, trips, etc.

On the other hand, if Fiverr is your full-time job, 14-days can feel like a really long time.

My own view is to commit to an amount you will wait to withdraw. It should be a significant amount, maybe $250, $500, or $1,000.

I’d rather not mention the name, because I have mentioned it once or twice, and my message was flagged. Let’s say the largest freelancing platform at the moment.

I completely agree. Usually, I withdraw on a specific day each month. If I don’t reach the goal for funds by that month, I do wait a couple days more.

Indeed, sometimes it feels like a really long time. I don’t use PayPal as it isn’t allowed by my government for a Macedonian citizen to withdraw money using their services. Our PayPal accounts can be used for payments only. Therefore, I use Payoneer, and to be honest it is quite expensive if you decide to withdraw money more often.

I’d rather not mention the name, because I have mentioned it once or twice, and my message was flagged. Let’s say the largest freelancing platform at the moment.

I completely agree. Usually, I withdraw on a specific day each month. If I don’t reach the goal for funds by that month, I do wait a couple days more.

Indeed, sometimes it feels like a really long time. I don’t use PayPal as it isn’t allowed by my government for a Macedonian citizen to withdraw money using their services. Our PayPal accounts can be used for payments only. Therefore, I use Payoneer, and to be honest it is quite expensive if you decide to withdraw money more often.

Too bad your country doesn’t allow PayPal for withdrawals, and I suppose direct deposit isn’t available to you.

I like withdrawing target amounts vs. waiting for a specific day. Suppose I see that $100 will be clearing tomorrow, I’d rather wait a day and withdraw a target amount vs. withdrawing less than what I need.

Does payoneer charge the same fees regardless of amounts withdrawn? How is the exchange rate affecting you?

Too bad your country doesn’t allow PayPal for withdrawals, and I suppose direct deposit isn’t available to you.

I like withdrawing target amounts vs. waiting for a specific day. Suppose I see that $100 will be clearing tomorrow, I’d rather wait a day and withdraw a target amount vs. withdrawing less than what I need.

Does payoneer charge the same fees regardless of amounts withdrawn? How is the exchange rate affecting you?

I try to avoid direct withdrawals because there is a lot of paperwork to be done. We have a lot of buerrocatic procedures left from former Yugoslavia.

Yes, it does charge $3.15 for card validation fee once the ATM reads the card, then the ATM takes around 1-2% and plus the exchange rate. (which is killing me as the dollar is fluctuating). I use the debit card for POS transaction which is the cheapest option for me. (I still pay a bit unfair exchange rate) but it saves a lot. 🙂

It rhymes with Opwerk

Archived