Why we find gig with good amount of reviews but in a low positions

essbaticharaf1

Try looking at your search tags. They are incredibly important in regards to how well your gigs will rank on people’s searches. You need to understand what popular searches are and tailor your search tags appropriately to maximise your sales and search optimisation.

Try looking at your search tags. They are incredibly important in regards to how well your gigs will rank on people’s searches. You need to understand what popular searches are and tailor your search tags appropriately to maximise your sales and search optimisation.

thank .but i mean that thier is gigs with good amount of reviews get low rank.and others with less amount of reviews in higher places . i want t know why

fiverr CS says, 😯

We use an algorithm, which takes into account multiple factors. Ratings and number of orders completed are just some of the factors we take into consideration. Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose certain criteria for our search engine, as this information is proprietary.

thank .but i mean that thier is gigs with good amount of reviews get low rank.and others with less amount of reviews in higher places . i want t know why

The advice still applies. Even with a lot of good reviews, it won’t get at the top without good search tags.

Archived