How Hard Does A New Fiverr Seller Has To Work?

swadiqdm

Hello! I believe that this topic has been discussed countless number of times over here with experienced sellers giving advice to us novice sellers on how to increase gig visibility and gig promotion. But I strictly believe that it is becoming increasingly difficult for newcomers to promote their gigs on fiverr which leads to the following questions:

1. Is Fiverr now saturated?
  2. Even if you do your best in promoting your gigs, most buyers will still prefer buying gigs from high rated sellers so how long will it take for newcomers to become high rated sellers?
  3. Is the number of buyers is decreasing?
  4. How to stop sellers from buying their own gigs and leaving 5-star for themselves?

Please share your views 🙂

Hello! I believe that this topic has been discussed countless number of times over here with experienced sellers giving advice to us novice sellers on how to increase gig visibility and gig promotion. But I strictly believe that it is becoming increasingly difficult for newcomers to promote their gigs on fiverr which leads to the following questions:

2. Even if you do your best in promoting your gigs, most buyers will still prefer buying gigs from high rated sellers so how long will it take for newcomers to become high rated sellers?
  4. How to stop sellers from buying their own gigs and leaving 5-star for themselves?

Is Fiverr now saturated?

Depends on what you’re offering. If you offer the same thing that thousands of others provide, then yes, it’s definitely hard to stand out. If you offer something that not many people need/are interested in, you probably won’t earn much. However, if you’re really, really good at what you do, and if enough people need it, in time, you will succeed.

How to stop sellers from buying their own gigs and leaving 5-star for themselves?

It’s not possible to buy your own gig, unless you’re talking about multiple accounts (and multiple accounts are strictly forbidden).

I read about a guy here who posted an illustration gig and got orders within hours.
I checked out his gigs and immediately I could tell why he got people’s attentions.
True, the level 1, 2 and TRS sellers might have more ratings etc, but there are plenty of buyers here who are looking for new talent. As long as you are good at what you do and putting in the time and effort to promote your gigs, a new seller can get sales too.

Having that said though, there are hundreds of gigs when it comes to stuff like Photoshop retouching and logos, that might be a bit hard to get more exposure…but then again as long as you have impressive samples that were NOT taken from the internet, you should get orders.

But I strictly believe that it is becoming increasingly difficult for newcomers to promote their gigs on fiverr

Then maybe you need to start promoting OFF of Fiverr. 😉

Archived