My impressions, clicks, view started to decrease because of vacation mood

tayeem14

Hi, I’m Level 2 seller. A few days ago I had an on vacation mood. I had many work orders but after the end of the vacation mood, I am not getting any orders anymore. Again, my impressions, clicks, view started to decrease.

What should I do now? Expert opinions.
Thank you.

Hi, I’m Level 2 seller. A few days ago I had an on vacation mood. I had many work orders but after the end of the vacation mood, I am not getting any orders anymore. Again, my impressions, clicks, view started to decrease.

Thank you.

A few days ago I had an on vacation mood. I had many work orders but after the end of the vacation mood, I am not getting any orders anymore.

I like being in a vacation mood too.

After all, who doesn’t like vacations, and the relaxation that comes with them. 😉

Thank you.

A few days ago I had an on vacation mood. I had many work orders but after the end of the vacation mood, I am not getting any orders anymore. Again, my impressions, clicks, view started to decrease.

To answer your questions more seriously, though, be patient. It may take a few days for your gig to return to being as visible as it was before you went on vacation. Keep in mind, though, Fiverr does not guarantee any sales, nor can they promise that your gig will be visible where you want it to be in the search or category listings. If you aren’t gaining the kind of sales that you want, you have the ability to market and promote your gigs on your own. Don’t expect Fiverr to do your work for you.

Archived