Hanging out waiting for a "real" buyer request, so let's visit

vickiespencer

But you do not post them in buyer requests, do you. I found out why today. The sellers will spam you! 🤨

Well, the chibi artist, I found on forum (She’s a frequent contributor).

The Disney, I found by roaming on gig page.

The caricature, I found on Buyer’s Request.

So, I got one from BR.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the chibi artist, I found on forum (She’s a frequent contributor).

The Disney, I found by roaming on gig page.

The caricature, I found on Buyer’s Request.

So, I got one from BR.

So I had never heard a

chibi artist

before, so I went in search of an explanation. I found out that there is anime, chibi, and manga. Moreover, here I thought Manga and anime were one in the same. I love learning new things.

@gina_riley2 @cyaxrex @misscrystal @tia11404 @jonbaas

So my Buyer Request went through sometime while I was asleep. When I awoke this morning, I had 29 offers and one offer through messages. I sent a return message to the one who contacted me through messages and scolded him for doing so.

I picked a newbie seller, like myself to do the job. If it is good, I will use it for one of my gigs or even my profile picture. I am looking forward to seeing what she does.

I promised to share so here they are . . . My only issue is that the head size is so big that when I put it in as one of my gig pictures the bottom of my face was cut off. I fixed that though by putting a strip of white across the bottom with a photo app and it looks ok. I learned that head size is important and next time I will take that into account.

1777714216_Blue.thumb.jpg.42ab8504ac3b516b347c9266a58816d8.jpg
Result2.thumb.jpg.8accd621635cf5ef3093cad933f92f46.jpg

I promised to share so here they are . . . My only issue is that the head size is so big that when I put it in as one of my gig pictures the bottom of my face was cut off. I fixed that though by putting a strip of white across the bottom with a photo app and it looks ok. I learned that head size is important and next time I will take that into account.

Nice!

I like the one on the bottom better. The softer blue background fits nicely with your hat.

😊

I like the bottom one best too and I must congratulate you on the end result here. You come across as very warm and friendly in a way which makes you want to get sones and a bucket of Pims ready to have at a cafe by the beach on a summers day.

In retrospect, I see now that my art was lacking this quite crucial quality.

Archived