The creator has not do his work on time,so i send him a mail to remind him

yanblack

Yep I don’t think we disagree. I read 5.0 as the lower end of the recommendation since it has 7.5mbps listed in the next cllumn. I just want to say we can’t say the video quality OP received is no problem just because 2mbps are sufficient in some situations. With common sense it falls on the low bitrate and is suspicious to be less than optimal quality. A specific range of bitrate included in the ads could be a good thing for both side’s protection. When you buy photos online they sell different resolutions for different prices, same here.

.I read 5.0 as the lower end of the recommendation since it has 7.5mbps listed in the next column

But the 7.5 Mbps recommendation is for frames rates from 48 to 60 fps - which is very unlikely for a music video (which will normally be around 24 fps).

Also, as well as it probably being a good idea to have a recommended bitrate section, Fiverr could extend the total delivery size to above 150 MB.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.I read 5.0 as the lower end of the recommendation since it has 7.5mbps listed in the next column

But the 7.5 Mbps recommendation is for frames rates from 48 to 60 fps - which is very unlikely for a music video (which will normally be around 24 fps).

Also, as well as it probably being a good idea to have a recommended bitrate section, Fiverr could extend the total delivery size to above 150 MB.

Yes, I guess we can give the seller the benefit of the doubt but since the low bitrate is listed by the buyer as one of the signs of the low quality video, we should take it as negative if you believe what OP said is true. If you compare to some other threads here when a seller expose an evil buyer or stand up for a bad buyer’s unreasonable requests, most people will hail him/her as a hero, but the posts exposing substandard sellers are always greeted with much scrutiny. Nobody knows all the details other than the customer service people, so we should question OP’s validity, or comment based on the assumption OP’s story is has truth in it?

Yes, I guess we can give the seller the benefit of the doubt but since the low bitrate is listed by the buyer as one of the signs of the low quality video, we should take it as negative if you believe what OP said is true. If you compare to some other threads here when a seller expose an evil buyer or stand up for a bad buyer’s unreasonable requests, most people will hail him/her as a hero, but the posts exposing substandard sellers are always greeted with much scrutiny. Nobody knows all the details other than the customer service people, so we should question OP’s validity, or comment based on the assumption OP’s story is has truth in it?

If you compare to some other threads here when a seller expose an evil buyer or stand up for a bad buyer’s unreasonable requests, most people will hail him/her as a hero, but the posts exposing substandard sellers are always greeted with much scrutiny.

I’m sorry? Have you noticed this one? Or do you only see what you want to see?

I found the gig you purchased, however I won’t mention the seller’s username as that would break the Forum ToS.

Despite having over 150 reviews, the seller isn’t level 2 as you would expect, but a level 1, with a rating of 4.6, and several negative reviews for various reasons. Both of these facts would have started alarm bells ringing with me as a buyer.

If I were you, I would cancel your order now - if it means asking CS to do that for you, then so be it.

I’m sure there are many other good sellers who will do a better job for you, and they should have a better overall rating and reviews.

Good luck! ☀️

If you compare to some other threads here when a seller expose an evil buyer or stand up for a bad buyer’s unreasonable requests, most people will hail him/her as a hero, but the posts exposing substandard sellers are always greeted with much scrutiny.

I found the gig you purchased, however I won’t mention the seller’s username as that would break the Forum ToS.

Despite having over 150 reviews, the seller isn’t level 2 as you would expect, but a level 1, with a rating of 4.6, and several negative reviews for various reasons. Both of these facts would have started alarm bells ringing with me as a buyer.

If I were you, I would cancel your order now - if it means asking CS to do that for you, then so be it.

I’m sure there are many other good sellers who will do a better job for you, and they should have a better overall rating and reviews.

Good luck! ☀️

I noticed that one, but I am in a long discussion with the other person about why 2mpbs bitrate is or is not a sign for substandard video. Why do people write page long technical analysis explaining OP’s bitrate expectation is incorrect in extreme situations, to sabotage his validity? Why can’t we accept, by common sense, the bit rate is too low, as said by OP it was a poor quality video? It is not about the video quality, it is about the attitude toward buyers

I noticed that one, but I am in a long discussion with the other person about why 2mpbs bitrate is or is not a sign for substandard video. Why do people write page long technical analysis explaining OP’s bitrate expectation is incorrect in extreme situations, to sabotage his validity? Why can’t we accept, by common sense, the bit rate is too low, as said by OP it was a poor quality video? It is not about the video quality, it is about the attitude toward buyers

Why do people write page long technical analysis explaining OP’s bitrate expectation is incorrect in extreme situations?

Because they’re trying to figure out what happened, and whether the seller was intentionally misleading or not.

Good luck! ☀️

er

Hi

I am not a difficult person,now he send me something better’(143 mb),i got a message from Fiverr they can cancel this,but its ok…i dont pay much…22 usd…

the quality is not what i expected…but i want to move forward,and put energy in my music,not in bad things…

thanks for the support… 😉

er

Hi

I am not a difficult person,now he send me something better’(143 mb),i got a message from Fiverr they can cancel this,but its ok…i dont pay much…22 usd…

the quality is not what i expected…but i want to move forward,and put energy in my music,not in bad things…

er

Hi

I am not a difficult person,

Nobody said that you were a difficult person, and I’m really sorry you had trouble with your seller. 🙂 Next time, please check the reviews, especially the negative ones (you can choose them from the drop-down menu).

i want to move forward,and put energy in my music,not in bad things…

I wish you the best of luck with your music! 🙂

That is quite reasonable speculation. Thanks. Your post will get a lot of likes because the sentiment in here. And my speculation, from the buyer’s perspective, different than yours, will receive hates and flagged by mods, because I am thinking buyer protection (against both seller and Fiverr) as higher priority (thus I am considering things from buyer’s perspective more) regardless of what could’ve happened to the seller. Should I then be accused of being insensitive? I am not sure you can. Buyers do have naive assumptions that creative people need room/time, this shall not be taken advantage of

Combine my own experience (which is laughed at by the mod, why?), and another thread I happen to read recently (an apparent fraud seller using other people’s picture as his/her work, I can even see the watermark of another id), I conclude there are shady sellers. Buyers need to be aware and careful to proceed.

Your post will get a lot of likes because the sentiment in here. And my speculation, from the buyer’s perspective, different than yours, will receive hates and flagged by mods, because I am thinking buyer protection (against both seller and Fiverr) as higher priority (thus I am considering things from buyer’s perspective more) regardless of what could’ve happened to the seller. Should I then be accused of being insensitive? I am not sure you can. Buyers do have naive assumptions that creative people need room/time, this shall not be taken advantage of

Combine my own experience (which is laughed at by the mod, why?), and another thread I happen to read recently (an apparent fraud seller using other people’s picture as his/her work, I can even see the watermark of another id), I conclude there are shady sellers. Buyers need to be aware and careful to proceed.

Your post was flagged and edited to remove the part which told people to do something which is against ToS. I have done similar and even warned sellers for doing similar things so it is hardly an “anti-buyer bias” as you imply. Don’t break the rules or encourage others to and there won’t be a problem.

Can you point me to where you were laughed at by a mod? (although granted, I did laugh when I saw that sentence)

As you can see from the actual outcome for the OP, they were refunded as CS decided in their favor. It seems that they may have taken the advice given by @miiila in the first response which was liked by 7 sellers. Had the OP read the ToS (as you have repeatedly been advised to do by multiple sellers on multiple threads), they would have known to do this in the first place thus negating the need for this thread!

Your conclusion that “there are shady sellers” is absolutely true - nobody has denied that and in fact I said as much in my initial response. You are on a global marketplace which is relatively anonymous, I would have thought it would be fairly safe to assume this would be the case and that buyers would operate from that assumption. The fact that you and others did not is just careless - the ToS lay out what to do in such circumstances but you chose to ignore them.

I am not looking for responses from sellers. The message was directed strictly to moderators. As I pointed out, some discussions were not meant to involve sellers. All due respect, it is a topic OP shared with buyers and without the buyer mentality you can’t contribute anything meaningful.

EDIT: for the two replies below: I am lost why you have to prove you are a seller and then say I should not expect to limit who can reply. That is contradictory. No one is trying to limit the access of anyone to any post. I was pointing out OP’s post was meant to be a discussions among buyers with similar mentalities and realize the same issues, it is not meant as an opportunity for sellers to pick holes in his story or moderators telling him to shut up and read ToS While you are free to say anything I am sure OP was surprised by some certain replies. But, questioning if the thread is worth having is a sign the moderators have failed to understand what the forum is for

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY BUYER HERE… WE ARE NOT JUST SELLERS…

image.jpg.87e38e07d5870ddf8dcca5d1e9091a1b.jpg

I am not looking for responses from sellers. The message was directed strictly to moderators. As I pointed out, some discussions were not meant to involve sellers. All due respect, it is a topic OP shared with buyers and without the buyer mentality you can’t contribute anything meaningful.

EDIT: for the two replies below: I am lost why you have to prove you are a seller and then say I should not expect to limit who can reply. That is contradictory. No one is trying to limit the access of anyone to any post. I was pointing out OP’s post was meant to be a discussions among buyers with similar mentalities and realize the same issues, it is not meant as an opportunity for sellers to pick holes in his story or moderators telling him to shut up and read ToS While you are free to say anything I am sure OP was surprised by some certain replies. But, questioning if the thread is worth having is a sign the moderators have failed to understand what the forum is for

It’s a public forum - you can’t pick and choose who responds.

@saddu_writer has already told you how many orders she’s placed as a buyer - we’re all buyers.

Archived